- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 April 7, 2008
SAN FRANCISCO â€” They work long hours, often to exhaustion. Many are paid by the piece â€” not garments, but blog posts. This is the digital-era sweatshop. You may know it by a different name: home. A growing work force … Continue reading
Every Monday morning I always make room in my schedule to read my favorite column, Monday Morning Quarterback by Sports Illustrated’s Peter King.Â Many of you non-football people may be wondering why there is a weekly football column when the … Continue reading
Tis the season to grill, but it is always the season to eat cheap noodles. So, I have devised a frugal recipe for your grilling pleasure. Introducing: Grilled Ramen. Link
The Stories Behind 10 Famous Product Placements There are several good stories here.Â I remember the Seinfeld and Junior Mints episode and always wondered how Junior Mints were chosen. Link
Taken from three posts from the same author: Am I the only one who sees the hidden 666 in this logo? The circle is the circle part of the 6 and each red line is the stem part of the … Continue reading
At 30 meters he is able to split a thread and a soybean.Â He does some other stuff, but that thread splitting sure was interesting.
I took the photo this weekend at the Soulard Farmerâ€™s Market (St. Louis) when trying to spot the dude that sells beaver. I didnâ€™t find him but I did come across some â€™coon. Whatâ€™s fascinating is that the spot was … Continue reading
.The parents of an Indian infant girl born with two faces say that she is eating and breathing normally despite having two pairs of eyes and lips and two noses.The baby, who is yet to be named, was born to … Continue reading