- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 27 March 27, 2007
PULLMAN, WASH. — Pullman police confiscated 93 pounds of women’s bras and panties in the car and apartment of a man arrested for stealing the unmentionables from apartment laundry rooms. As my friend Barry would comment, “When this man was … Continue reading
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) â€” Most Alabama residents say they have a religious faith, and a majority in a new poll showed they have a basic knowledge of the Bible. For example, nearly 70 percent of respondents to last weekâ€™s Press-/sRegister/University … Continue reading
WelcomeÂ to our Toilet Paper EncyclopediaÂ Here you’ll find a wealth of fun and important information about one of the world’s most important products. Exactly who made toilet paper first? What do other countries use? How does the use of toilet … Continue reading
Listen to a movie. Link
For fans of fake newsÂ fromÂ The Onion, it’s now on video.Â This episode about immigration cracked me up.
Welcome to toyinstructions, a collaborative wiki of deep links to instructions, user manuals, and building guides for toys and children’s games. Link
Would you want this guy representing you? Â Link