- Jason Truitt: You’re too hard on Baylor, and dreaming about UT and TCU.
- Rick: You have more than 1 person from Mineral Wells that follows your blog on a regular basis Keep up the good...
- Ben W.: I'm with you, RPM – imagine the headlines if it was "Bring your Quran to school day." It...
- Ben W.: I would love to see some statistics on the long-term effect this has on a person's...
- RPM: Was so proud of the Longhorns and Charlie Strong. That win was a team effort. They have been taking a lot of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2007
Capt. Edward Graham, the youngest son of evangelist Franklin Graham, has been wounded while on active duty in Iraq, ASSIST News Service reports. Edward Graham, grandson of evangelist Billy Graham, sees his military commission as ‘an unbelievable opportunity to lead … Continue reading
Have fun zooming in here.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10) 2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold) 3. Add 5 … Continue reading
Most folks assume that a chicken nugget is just a piece of fried chicken, right?Â Wrong!Â Did you know, for example, that a McDonaldâ€™s Chicken McNugget is 56% corn? What else is in a McDonald’s Chicken McNugget?Â Besides corn, and … Continue reading
BARTOW, Fla. — A judge has ordered a man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide to display a large picture of the victim in his home after serving two years in prison. Circuit Judge Robert Doyel said Friday that the … Continue reading
Earth Album is a simpler, slicker Flickr mash-up that allows you to explore some of the most stunning photos in the world courtesy of Google maps and Flickr.
Tolkien’s son completesÂ unfinished “Lord of the Rings” book
This remarkable Solar-Powered Talking Bible speaks all books of the Bible, Old and New Testaments, in a real human voice. You can move from book to book and chapter to chapter with the press of a button. Hand-held unit is … Continue reading
In case you ever have to . . . . go, click here.