The Nintendo Amusement Park is a first attempt at making a life-size re-creation of Super Mario Bros. Players strap into a powered bungee system that lets them jump 12 feet in the air, collect coins and snag magic mushrooms. It’s hoped it will eventually be expanded into a full Mario Bros.-style obstacle course.
- Melissa: Happy Birthday, DaughterGeeding!
- RPM: Happy Birthday to Daughter Geeding! She seems to be an exceptional young lady from everything I've read and...
- barry: Yes, indeed. Agreed, Brent.
- Brent: Thanks Keith and Mr. Mike. My simple answer (though it is not an easy answer at all) is Yes to both questions....
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From