- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 10 April 10, 2006
Click here. Â
ALBANY, N.Y. — A yank on a child’s underwear has a teacher in big trouble. Â Albany police have charged 41-year-old Mark Holley with endangering the welfare of a child for giving a student a wedgie. Holley’s a teacher at … Continue reading
LASIK@Home is the same patented surgical procedure performed at eye clinics around the world, but without the unnecessary equipment and staff. Â Â
Oreos are going oblong.
The fee simply turns up on their account statement at the end of the month, in addition to any regular transaction and administrative fees.” Dr Coates said the fees, from 60 cents to $2, might be charged for entering a … Continue reading
The “Brief Safe” is an innovative diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you’re traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with … Continue reading
Apparently there is a lot of history to monowheels. Â Â