- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 03 April 3, 2006
You can now access BagOfNothing.com either through www.bagofnothing.com or www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress. Â
Petwear that dramatically controls pet hair and shedding . . . reduces allergens . . . protects against burrs, insects, dirt, sun!! Buy one here. Â
It is not uncommon for elderly, injured, or handicapped animals to lose the use of their back or front legs. Nerve damage, DM (Degenerative Myelopathy), cancer, arthritis, injury, accident and more can result in this condition. Fortunately, this does not … Continue reading
KITT and KARR Replica Guide Knight Rider Dashboard Project Â
Read the myths here. Â Â Â
It is our goal to take portraits of our family members every July 4 (Jack and Cathy’s wedding anniversary) so that we can capture the way we grow and change over time at exact one-year intervals. http://theyufamily.net/familyHistory/ Kinda interesting, sounds … Continue reading
Welcome to Sacred Destinations â€” a catalogue and travel guide to more than 1,500 (and counting!) sacred sites, holy places, pilgrimage destinations, historical religious sites and religious buildings and artifacts around the world. Here you will find articles, photo galleries, … Continue reading
On Â 2-15-06 at 10 am I left St. Louis, Mo, in front of the Arch and am walking to New York. Â There I will fly to California and walk to St.Louis from there. Â I don’t have a time line, only … Continue reading
It’s not everyday you see an old man in a kilt at your local Wal-Mart, so I had to make use of my camera-phone. Â Â
The gang from the NBC sitcom The Office made some April Fool’s PSA’s. View them here. Some of them made me think of my friends: Bone Jimi WifeGeeding