- I had to perform some maintenance on this little blog which is one reason why I haven’t posted in a few days. It was migrated to a new server, I updated the PHP, and installed a security certificate so you should no longer see an unlocked icon in your browser’s URL. Just a small amount of content was lost, mainly a few days of comments. I’m not very good at this stuff, but I like the learning opportunity and to challenge myself.
- I’m guessing wait times at TxDOT offices are a lot shorter now.
- In the span of less than a week, President Trump has shown a lot of affection towards communist China. He congratulated them on their 70th anniversary of communist rule and then publically asks them to find dirt on a political rival. I often hear conservatives call liberals a bunch of Commies but the leader of their party is openly embracing them.
- Orioles players send handwritten thank you notes to fans after disappointing 108-loss season
- Audio Shows Hospital Kept Vegetative Patient on Life Support to Boost Survival Rates
- The 2020 Corvette reminds me of an old Lamborghini poster I had hanging in my room circa 1985. I’m not sure what to think of the interior, it’s very much like a cockpit and a little bit like KITT.
- Utah aquarium starts construction of U2’s 360° tour stage “The Claw” for its new plaza.
- I didn’t know AdvoCare was a local company – $150M penalty levied as FTC charges Plano company in pyramid scheme
- China had a big military parade earlier this week. All their missiles had names on them written in English, so it’s obvious their intended audience is the West. Jalopnik has a good breakdown of their new weapons and vehicles which were displayed. The goofiest looking was a small two-person helicopter which reminded me of a toy GI Joe helicopter. Even as a child I didn’t think it was a feasible vehicle and would cause decapitation. But their stealth aircraft looks intimidating as well as their hypersonic missiles. Regarding those missiles, Jalopnik states, “if all of these weapons really are operational, China beat America again.”
- One awesome dad.
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From