- I usually pull some sort of prank on WifeGeeding on April Fools day. Knowing that she works out at 5:00 AM on Mondays, I decided to place all her undergarments and sports bras in the freezer the night before with a riddle in her dresser drawer on where to find them.
- Border Patrol agent who was actually undocumented immigrant is sentenced to probation
- The best initial episode of Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone is free on YouTube
- Vox – How to fight an outrageous medical bill, explained – Five patients tell us how they pushed back — and won.
- Vox – The impossible quest to build a better breast pump
- This was a fun article to read, especially since the show was must-see TV for a young little Geeding – Talking With Scott Bakula About Quantum Leap’s 30th Anniversary
- I remember watching the final episode as a kid and how depressed I was knowing his character never found a way home. It was a weird feeling, still having some innocence as a youth and realizing not every story has a happy ending. I learned that lesson again when my class read Where The Red Fern Grows. Now that I think about it, I may have first experienced that feeling watching Old Yeller.
- Easter is the most solemn of Christian observances, but it too is losing its religious significance. However, I do think Valley Ranch’s idea of an Easter egg hunt only for adults who have to use UV flashlights to find the eggs hidden throughout a park is pretty neat.
- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From