- Before I went back to work today I made sure Keith had Herschel, all the remotes, his phone and a drink right next to him. And no, it wasn’t Fireball whiskey.
- I played “Mother May I” with 13 four year olds today. They were learning about patience.
- You never see kids playing “Red Rover” anymore.
- Keith has been on a potato, egg and cheese taco kick lately.
- While helping DaugherGeeding with her homework I hear “beep, beep, beep, beep”. I immediately jump up and run out to the garage to see LeafGeeding backing up and the garage door going down. I quickly run to the car and open the driver’s side door to stop Keith from driving. He said the paper work from the doctor said he could drive 10 days to 2 weeks after surgery and it was day 10. I did not think it was a good idea, but went ahead and let with him drive around the block with me in the passenger seat.
- Keith thinks I’m weird that I eat cold leftovers–pizza, fried chicken, quesadillas. Both kids came downstairs as Keith was warming up some chicken tenders, grabbed a cold tender out of the box and started munching away. Proud Mom moment.
- If only I could get Keith to pronounce syrup correctly.
- Some of you are worried about Keith getting off of his pain medication. He has cut down his dosage and is lengthening the amount of time between taking it. If the pain becomes too uncomfortable he will take a pill.
- BoyGeeding is having a hard time deciding what he would like to play in the spring. We let our children choose one extracurricular activity in the fall and spring. You may remember that he played flag football in the fall. The past two years he played Blastball and T-Ball in the spring with the same team and coach. This year will be Coach Pitch and unfortunately the coach will be coaching his daughter’s softball team. Without the same coach, which we really liked, and not having any of his friends play, it looks like he will not be playing baseball this year.
- If you could meet either your ancestors or your descendants who would you choose?
- Bizarro Big Tex: Mickey West was a true community hero. Great friend, neighbor, and citizen. Loved listening to his...
- Ben W.: Coming from a fundamentalist Pentecostal background, Billy Graham was no big deal to me growing up, because...
- barry: Indeed, here’s to being back and a new back! Hope the recovery continues to progress quickly, so that...
- Bryan: Welcome back and kudos to your wife for holding down the fort here and for taking such good care of you during...
- Ben W.: Welcome back! (And don’t feel pressured to jump straight back into daily posting, if you’re not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From