- “On paper” it’s such a bad time for Paul Ryan to leave the House. His party controls the House, Senate, and the Presidency. In theory, there’s so much he could accomplish to advance conservatism, especially as Speaker of the House. As young as he is, I doubt he’s out of politics forever. Someone will convince him to run for the presidency one day or he’ll get pulled to serve in a high-level cabinet position.
- Texas paper license plates get security redesign amid fraud increase
- The Atlantic – The Myth of ‘Learning Styles’ – A popular theory that some people learn better visually or aurally keeps getting debunked.
- I Lived Exclusively Off Doomsday Prepper Food for a Week – Fearing natural disasters and nuclear war, Americans are investing in freeze-dried food. But how does it taste?
- The Most Relatively Common Job In Every State, Mapped
- Texas – Petroleum Engineer – $140,000
- The Secret Language of Ships – Signs and symbols on the sides of ships tell stories about an industry few outsiders understand.
- GIF – Funny amusement ride prank
- I’ve always wanted to try this stuff – Soylent has arrived at Walmart
- Google caters to productivity pros with macro recording in Sheets
- Sheets is also receiving a few seemingly minor updates that could be huge in the right circumstances. You can now add printing page breaks, custom paper sizes and checkboxes in cells. You have more options for grouping columns and rows, and you can group data by time in pivot tables.
- JayF: People are being too sensitive about the pic, but maybe he could have not shared it with the whole world,...
- RPM: It may break the TV record, but Gunsmoke had a long run on radio before moving to TV. William Conrad (Cannon)...
- Alec666: I like Mr Shaw’s humilty and candor (I was selfish, I was just trying to save my own hyde). In one of...
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From