- wordkyle: Re: gerrymandering – Gerrymandering has been around since the first Congress. Whether it's...
- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: U2
Apple CEO Tim Cook introduced Bono and the boys today and announced their new album is free on iTunes. My family won’t find me until I listen through all tracks at least three times so I can get a good … Continue reading
Bono decided to go with some shades the makes me think about Maverick from ‘Top Gun’. I think The Edge’s guitar playing and Larry’s drumming really sticks out.
I was listening to this while driving yesterday and for some reason this one lyric just really stood out, “I don’t know why a man sees the truth but needs the lies.”
And yet I never knew the backstory and how Janet Jackson was originally scheduled to performed but backed out after 9/11. “All of a sudden,” says Hill, the entertainment world saw the value of the Super Bowl halftime show: “That … Continue reading
Gay Byrne is an Irish television personality/reporter with a show called ‘The Meaning of Life‘ in which he interviews celebrities about . . . the meaning of life. In this interview, Bono is asked about his life and Christian faith. … Continue reading
40 is my favorite song from the U2 album War, and here’s a performance of the song during the Vertigo tour in Chicago. And for those of you that don’t know, 40 is a modification of Psalm 40. The loose Pope … Continue reading
Glad to see U2 made the list at #58.
Early morning, April 4, Shot rings out in the Memphis sky, Free at last, They took your life, They could not take your pride
The one thing that has always bother me about this song (that I happen to love so much) is that it’s historically inaccurate as the assassination happened early evening, not early morning. I recently discovered this picture of Jackie Kennedy at MLK’s … Continue reading
In 2011 U2 returned to Hansa Studio in Berlin to tell the story of the one album that changed everything. Premieres on Showtime Saturday, October 29th.