- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: U2
This is a possible repost.
It’s nice to see Larry and Adam open up. Disclaimer: Strong use of Australian and Irish accents
Any other @U2 fans receive this #Blackout letter in the mail? @U2tour @u2songs pic.twitter.com/PRGnGhbs9x — Christopher (@kc_surfer) August 21, 2017
Article – Irish group New Airs have just released their latest recording, a stunning interpretation of U2’s hit I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For In some ways, it’s better, and she’s better looking than Bono.
@atu2 @bethandbono @revnathanhart @SportsSturm @junior_miller How my son gets ready for a @U2 concert #U2JoshuaTreeTour2017 pic.twitter.com/FjeLiNj7V3 — bagofnothing (@bagofnothing) May 26, 2017
From what I’m reading on Twitter there’s some frustration with the process of general admission wristbands. Picture Source
Yeah, the original video is much more fun, but this one has the lyrics.
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
I tried to cue it up to the part where the kid actually starts playing, but if that didn’t work, just skip to the 2:12 mark.