- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: U2
Yeah, the original video is much more fun, but this one has the lyrics.
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
I tried to cue it up to the part where the kid actually starts playing, but if that didn’t work, just skip to the 2:12 mark.
Man, this would tick me off to no end if I was in the audience. Here I am, taking time out of my schedule to enjoy a cover band, and then I can’t even watch them play because the people … Continue reading
I earlier mentioned that I didn’t want to ruin the show for anyone, but stuff about the concert has been everywhere. The visuals they use for the show look amazing and I like how they have incorporated them in their … Continue reading
Stuck in a moment (see what I did there, U2 fans) of wistfulness, The Edge fell off the stage last night. The Edge falling off the stage tonight in Vancouver. Got back up and walked off the stage. #U2 #U2ieTour … Continue reading
Source: U2: Angel of Harlem – The Tonight Show
Friends have stepped in to save U2’s surprise World AIDS Day (RED) performance which was jeopardised by Bono’s November 16 bike accident in Central Park. Kanye West and Carrie Underwood will perform at the event – tonight at 7.30pm – … Continue reading
Apple CEO Tim Cook introduced Bono and the boys today and announced their new album is free on iTunes. My family won’t find me until I listen through all tracks at least three times so I can get a good … Continue reading