- Bryan B: Keith – Did you see U2’s social media post yesterday and the comment barrage that followed? A...
- Seymore: I heard it all day yesterday on the radio and I know what they mean, but Elvis and Aretha did not die on the...
- Geeding: Oh, I wasn’t a “real” DJ who did broadcasts, just a dude that played music at dances.
- RPM: I didn’t know you were a DJ. We have something in common. Did you have an FCC license? Becoming a color...
- RPM: I get on Facebook a couple times a month to check on my 80something Aunt Susie in California. That’s about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
This high school pitcher held off celebrating with his teammates so he could console his childhood friend instead. (📹: @b757fo_jim) pic.twitter.com/tjGqoz2EPU — Sporting News (@sportingnews) June 11, 2018
Capt. Aaron R. Blanchard, a 32-year-old Army pilot, had been in Afghanistan for only a few days when an enemy rocket killed him and another soldier last month as they dashed toward their helicopter. Now he was heading home. But … Continue reading
The Michigan State Police organized a unique way to help a man who was threatening suicide on a highway overpass: they pulled together multiple semi-truck drivers to help shorten the fall. Full Story
When Annie Caddell moved into a predominately black neighborhood seven years ago, no one cared until she put up a Confederate flag. But an unexpected turn of events changed her perspective. Steve Hartman has that story “On the Road.”
Both the wife and I got a little moist-eye reading this full-page ad in this morning's @HoustonChron. Cheers to you, NOLA. pic.twitter.com/6OqGpXmYwT — Matt Schwartz (@SchwartzChron) September 10, 2017
A truly amazing moment on CNN ➝ https://t.co/roWhNDwJ85 — Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) August 27, 2017 And this picture is worth a thousand words. 18 people rescued from flooded assisted living facility Help those affected by #HurricaneHarvey. Visit https://t.co/IwTsENcx2z, call 1-800-RED … Continue reading