- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- paper stock: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
Michigan State inserts injured guard Eron Harris into a game one last time on senior day – Harris’ college career ended with a knee injury, but Tom Izzo found a way to get him on the court one last time. … Continue reading
Or if not me, at least Bono. I root against the guy but acknowledge his greatness on the field, and always felt he’s a stand up guy. 7 year old reporter asks Tom Brady who his hero is: An emotional … Continue reading
“The pond is frozen over. The Cob leading the way breaking through the thin ice layer making it easy for the Hen and Cygnets to follow. When the Cob became tired the Hen took over from him.”
“I don’t want this to be the best thing that’s ever happened in your life.”
This one has been popular on the ye olde social media today. One curse word for those of you who are sensitive to that sort of thing.
Here’s a Buzzfeed article about them. \
A dazed Jonny Brownlee was helped over the line by his brother Alistair, who shunned the chance to win the race to come to the aid of his younger sibling in a dramatic end to the World Triathlon Series in … Continue reading
Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski found something more important than the silver medal he won in Rio. Malachowski returned to his home country and immediately put his medal up for auction in an effort to raise money for Olek Szymanski, … Continue reading
This is the line that gets me. Mr. Thomas and the bride formally met one day earlier, when he suggested she grip his wrist, where his pulse is strongest. “I thought that would be the best way for her to … Continue reading
I posted a link to a story about this body builder with an artificial heart not too long ago, here’s more on the guy. Andrew Jones jokes that he’s “the best looking zombie you’ll ever see.” The fitness model and … Continue reading
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.