- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Touching
See how unique, custom-3D printed prosthetics allow derby the dog to run for the first time.
I was particularly touched by Scott Pelley’s tear at the end, but WifeGeeding put together something I totally overlooked. You see blacks hugging white law enforcement, and when you consider this story took place in Missouri, that same state where … Continue reading
For decades, high school teacher Bruce Farrer has been asking his students to write letters to their future selves. Twenty years later, he tracks down the students – wherever they are in the world – and mails their letters to … Continue reading
When an assisted living home in California shut down last fall, many of its residents were left behind, with nowhere to go. The staff at the Valley Springs Manor left when they stopped getting paid — except for cook Maurice … Continue reading
I may have shed a tear as I realized just how well I have it in life and just appreciating the attitude of the teacher in the video. Patrick Otema, 15 was born profoundly deaf. In the remote area of … Continue reading
I’m proud of those girls, and kudos for the camera man for catching the opposing team’s reaction. What a great gift, and act of grace, to give to a stranger that may not be living in December.
Glen Campbell has shared the video for “I’m Not Gonna Miss You,” a track that the country music great previously revealed will be the final song he ever records as he battles Alzheimer’s Disease. The ballad’s devastating lyrics detail Campbell’s … Continue reading
A British-educated investor who quit his job as chief of the world’s biggest bond business has revealed he resigned after his 10-year old-daughter gave him a note citing 22 milestones in her life he had missed. Mohamed El-Erian left Pimco … Continue reading
The Cincinnati Bengals made arguably their greatest move of the season this week. The Bengals re-signed defensive tackle Devon Still to their practice squad Sunday to help him pay for his 4-year-old daughter’s cancer treatments. He was waived by the … Continue reading