- RPM: I'm guilty of being on both sides of the fence on this and found the only solution is refund the full price...
- RPM: I had conflicted feelings during the game. It was like watching your kids fight. Too bad Swoopes chose that game...
- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Touching
When an assisted living home in California shut down last fall, many of its residents were left behind, with nowhere to go. The staff at the Valley Springs Manor left when they stopped getting paid — except for cook Maurice … Continue reading
I may have shed a tear as I realized just how well I have it in life and just appreciating the attitude of the teacher in the video. Patrick Otema, 15 was born profoundly deaf. In the remote area of … Continue reading
I’m proud of those girls, and kudos for the camera man for catching the opposing team’s reaction. What a great gift, and act of grace, to give to a stranger that may not be living in December.
Glen Campbell has shared the video for “I’m Not Gonna Miss You,” a track that the country music great previously revealed will be the final song he ever records as he battles Alzheimer’s Disease. The ballad’s devastating lyrics detail Campbell’s … Continue reading
A British-educated investor who quit his job as chief of the world’s biggest bond business has revealed he resigned after his 10-year old-daughter gave him a note citing 22 milestones in her life he had missed. Mohamed El-Erian left Pimco … Continue reading
The Cincinnati Bengals made arguably their greatest move of the season this week. The Bengals re-signed defensive tackle Devon Still to their practice squad Sunday to help him pay for his 4-year-old daughter’s cancer treatments. He was waived by the … Continue reading
Kye, a 3-year-old Belgian German Shepherd, was stabbed to death by the suspect on Aug. 24, and was buried with full honors. Details @ Buzzfeed
Typical struggles of a 5 year-old