- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
Polish discus thrower Piotr Malachowski found something more important than the silver medal he won in Rio. Malachowski returned to his home country and immediately put his medal up for auction in an effort to raise money for Olek Szymanski, … Continue reading
This is the line that gets me. Mr. Thomas and the bride formally met one day earlier, when he suggested she grip his wrist, where his pulse is strongest. “I thought that would be the best way for her to … Continue reading
I posted a link to a story about this body builder with an artificial heart not too long ago, here’s more on the guy. Andrew Jones jokes that he’s “the best looking zombie you’ll ever see.” The fitness model and … Continue reading
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
John Cena takes a break between dropping body slams to drop some truth – that patriotism is more than pride of country, it’s love beyond labels.
Less is more…start it off, let the crowd do the rest.
There’s a curse word at the very end.
Today’s dose of ‘MURICA! Not sure what I loved most, his uniform, jogging to the mound, or the pitch. How about that first pitch from 92-year-old WWII veteran Burke Waldron? High-steppin' out there and then bringing the heat. #MemorialDay🇺🇸 A … Continue reading
View More: The Spark News|U.S. News|Live News|More News Videos
And the kid was wearing an opposing jersey, which makes the gesture that much more special. I hope the kid makes the majors and Scherzer ends up as his manager.