- Suzi: When you're old and biding your time in your recliner, DaughterGeeding is going to post about how you let...
- Geeding: Like you would know! It’s not like you graduated from a Baptist seminary and then later employed by a...
- Brent: I agree and would add that many are growing either a) weary of contemporary church services or b) intrigued by...
- toddwright: My theory is that the new Reformed movement is the reason for Baptist guys going Presby or Anglican in...
- Ben W.: Want to keep protest groups from hijacking your theme park? Charge $100/day.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
The video was posted back in December but is making the rounds today. The emotional stuff starts around the 50-second mark. Article
.@Phillies rookie Brock Stassi just made his first #OpeningDay roster. His reaction? Amazing. https://t.co/Vfnk6itfM7 pic.twitter.com/fQTmcqyYzE — MLB (@MLB) March 31, 2017
Michigan State inserts injured guard Eron Harris into a game one last time on senior day – Harris’ college career ended with a knee injury, but Tom Izzo found a way to get him on the court one last time. … Continue reading
Or if not me, at least Bono. I root against the guy but acknowledge his greatness on the field, and always felt he’s a stand up guy. 7 year old reporter asks Tom Brady who his hero is: An emotional … Continue reading
“The pond is frozen over. The Cob leading the way breaking through the thin ice layer making it easy for the Hen and Cygnets to follow. When the Cob became tired the Hen took over from him.”
“I don’t want this to be the best thing that’s ever happened in your life.”
This one has been popular on the ye olde social media today. One curse word for those of you who are sensitive to that sort of thing.
Here’s a Buzzfeed article about them. \
A dazed Jonny Brownlee was helped over the line by his brother Alistair, who shunned the chance to win the race to come to the aid of his younger sibling in a dramatic end to the World Triathlon Series in … Continue reading