- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
The Michigan State Police organized a unique way to help a man who was threatening suicide on a highway overpass: they pulled together multiple semi-truck drivers to help shorten the fall. Full Story
When Annie Caddell moved into a predominately black neighborhood seven years ago, no one cared until she put up a Confederate flag. But an unexpected turn of events changed her perspective. Steve Hartman has that story “On the Road.”
Both the wife and I got a little moist-eye reading this full-page ad in this morning's @HoustonChron. Cheers to you, NOLA. pic.twitter.com/6OqGpXmYwT — Matt Schwartz (@SchwartzChron) September 10, 2017
A truly amazing moment on CNN ➝ https://t.co/roWhNDwJ85 — Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) August 27, 2017 And this picture is worth a thousand words. 18 people rescued from flooded assisted living facility Help those affected by #HurricaneHarvey. Visit https://t.co/IwTsENcx2z, call 1-800-RED … Continue reading
The video was posted back in December but is making the rounds today. The emotional stuff starts around the 50-second mark. Article