- Anonymous: Liberally Lean must be a bad influence on you “Today is Wednesday!” Triple Fake Jason Garrett
- Suzi: Thanks. I think I heard it on the radio, actually, on Fresh Air. I could have memory conversion problems too,...
- Geeding: I think the conversion got ya. Weight: 2.23 kg (4.9 lb) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ St_Edward%27s_Crown
- Suzi: I have attended a church where projection isn’t used. It’s a small Episcopal church in Albany, CA.
- Suzi: I just read that the coronation crown weighs 21 lb. Yipes.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
Both the wife and I got a little moist-eye reading this full-page ad in this morning's @HoustonChron. Cheers to you, NOLA. pic.twitter.com/6OqGpXmYwT — Matt Schwartz (@SchwartzChron) September 10, 2017
A truly amazing moment on CNN ➝ https://t.co/roWhNDwJ85 — Matt McDermott (@mattmfm) August 27, 2017 And this picture is worth a thousand words. 18 people rescued from flooded assisted living facility Help those affected by #HurricaneHarvey. Visit https://t.co/IwTsENcx2z, call 1-800-RED … Continue reading
The video was posted back in December but is making the rounds today. The emotional stuff starts around the 50-second mark. Article
.@Phillies rookie Brock Stassi just made his first #OpeningDay roster. His reaction? Amazing. https://t.co/Vfnk6itfM7 pic.twitter.com/fQTmcqyYzE — MLB (@MLB) March 31, 2017
Michigan State inserts injured guard Eron Harris into a game one last time on senior day – Harris’ college career ended with a knee injury, but Tom Izzo found a way to get him on the court one last time. … Continue reading
Or if not me, at least Bono. I root against the guy but acknowledge his greatness on the field, and always felt he’s a stand up guy. 7 year old reporter asks Tom Brady who his hero is: An emotional … Continue reading
“The pond is frozen over. The Cob leading the way breaking through the thin ice layer making it easy for the Hen and Cygnets to follow. When the Cob became tired the Hen took over from him.”
“I don’t want this to be the best thing that’s ever happened in your life.”
This one has been popular on the ye olde social media today. One curse word for those of you who are sensitive to that sort of thing.