- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Touching
Capt. Aaron R. Blanchard, a 32-year-old Army pilot, had been in Afghanistan for only a few days when an enemy rocket killed him and another soldier last month as they dashed toward their helicopter. Now he was heading home. But … Continue reading
The Michigan State Police organized a unique way to help a man who was threatening suicide on a highway overpass: they pulled together multiple semi-truck drivers to help shorten the fall. Full Story
When Annie Caddell moved into a predominately black neighborhood seven years ago, no one cared until she put up a Confederate flag. But an unexpected turn of events changed her perspective. Steve Hartman has that story “On the Road.”
Both the wife and I got a little moist-eye reading this full-page ad in this morning's @HoustonChron. Cheers to you, NOLA. pic.twitter.com/6OqGpXmYwT — Matt Schwartz (@SchwartzChron) September 10, 2017