- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
"Heeeeeeeeeey baby!" @cowboy_band #HSUWHD #HSUlife pic.twitter.com/FPpKEZPHrd — Hardin-Simmons Univ (@HardinSimmons) April 16, 2015
BSR Cable Park If Baylor doesn’t use this video or these students for recruiting purposes, the screw they already have loose is looser than I thought.
Maybe this is only cool to me but this is PK in 2015 and 1939. pic.twitter.com/bhf7BbaE67 — victoriaLeigh (@victoria_clarkk) June 12, 2015 Here’s a larger version of the older photo.
Due to a national egg shortage, Whataburger can only serve breakfast while supplies last from 5AM-9AM during the week, 5-11AM on weekends. — Whataburger® (@Whataburger) May 31, 2015
But I’m not sure if this was the actual tornado. @weatherchannel @NWSFortWorth my video of the tornado going through downtown Mineral Well,Texas earlier this evening. pic.twitter.com/gGNgRisPXs — ⚓Anthony⚓ (@tonibear817) May 20, 2015
Reminds me of a classic scene from the first Naked Gun movie . . . Things got real awkward during a council meeting in Georgetown, Texas, when an unidentified councilman excused himself to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, the man forgot to … Continue reading
A professor at Texas A&M Galveston failed an entire class, and he outlined his reasons in a fiery email sent to those students.But the university won’t quite be backing up the professor’s actions.In the email professor Irwin Horwitz sent to … Continue reading
In news that no one cares about but me . . . The Baker Hotel remains a glorious wreck. Closed to guests since 1972, the shuttered hotel is rife with graffiti, debris and water damage. Yet everywhere he turns, Southlake … Continue reading