- Uppercase Matt: I find that so fantastically distasteful.
- DF of LL: That Bu…..what a goober.
- DF of LL: I met Fritz at an Albertson's in Denton before he passed away. I told him how much I enjoyed watching...
- sara: If you don’t follow miniature_xfiles_office on Instagram already, you need to....
- Corey: With you recent fascination over cadavers, I recommend this book if you haven't read it already:...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
I’m afraid most people think Irritable Bowl Syndrome when they hear IBS. Link
Display of Texas flag Portray Washington as the enemy, use menacing background music State you are a fighter Show image of Reagan, use uplifting background music Show traditional white family Display of faith … Continue reading
First off, I totally stole this from Barry’s Blog. Second, language warning. Third, this video makes me both sad and mad. Fourth, I had a friend whose father put his car in neutral and have his son push him around … Continue reading
Jacob’s Well is considered a dangerous underwater cave for novice or non-cave trained SCUBA divers with at least eight divers having died in the system. At the present, four chambers have been explored, the last of which ends in a … Continue reading
They say the Lone Star State has four seasons: drought, flood, blizzard and twister. This summer 97% of the state was in a persistent drought; in 2011 the Dallas-Fort Worth area experienced 40 straight days in July and August of … Continue reading
Deadspin and FootballStudyHall.com
Per the Big Lead: Linfield College has all sorts of problems to deal with. From squirrels in the coaches’ office to cheap shots like this one from Hardin-Simmons’ guard Wyatt Walton on cornerback Brandon Funk during Linfield’s 71-21 win on Saturday. With 57 straight … Continue reading
That business fascinates me.
Dallas Vimeo from brian aiken on Vimeo.