- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
"Heeeeeeeeeey baby!" @cowboy_band #HSUWHD #HSUlife pic.twitter.com/FPpKEZPHrd — Hardin-Simmons Univ (@HardinSimmons) April 16, 2015
BSR Cable Park If Baylor doesn’t use this video or these students for recruiting purposes, the screw they already have loose is looser than I thought.
Maybe this is only cool to me but this is PK in 2015 and 1939. pic.twitter.com/bhf7BbaE67 — victoriaLeigh (@victoria_clarkk) June 12, 2015 Here’s a larger version of the older photo.
Due to a national egg shortage, Whataburger can only serve breakfast while supplies last from 5AM-9AM during the week, 5-11AM on weekends. — Whataburger® (@Whataburger) May 31, 2015
But I’m not sure if this was the actual tornado. @weatherchannel @NWSFortWorth my video of the tornado going through downtown Mineral Well,Texas earlier this evening. pic.twitter.com/gGNgRisPXs — ⚓Anthony⚓ (@tonibear817) May 20, 2015
Reminds me of a classic scene from the first Naked Gun movie . . . Things got real awkward during a council meeting in Georgetown, Texas, when an unidentified councilman excused himself to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, the man forgot to … Continue reading
A professor at Texas A&M Galveston failed an entire class, and he outlined his reasons in a fiery email sent to those students.But the university won’t quite be backing up the professor’s actions.In the email professor Irwin Horwitz sent to … Continue reading
In news that no one cares about but me . . . The Baker Hotel remains a glorious wreck. Closed to guests since 1972, the shuttered hotel is rife with graffiti, debris and water damage. Yet everywhere he turns, Southlake … Continue reading
Nice job to our team with the design of our new RickPAC business cards. They rock .@GovernorPerry pic.twitter.com/waFPCInE1G — Jeff Miller (@JeffMillerCA2TX) February 26, 2015