- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
“This is nothing. We do this all the time.” Article
This aired while I was watching the local news last night. It easily caught my attention because of its slow and solemn tone, and it was long. I was surprised they aired the whole thing and not an abbreviated version. … Continue reading
Houston man challenges driver to rock-paper-scissors before letting him change lanes https://t.co/v8WYYUpIVs pic.twitter.com/m0iRTtHvrq — Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews) April 30, 2018
Amarillo pastor goes to local mall, preaches to families in line to see Santa – kids, Santa isn’t real – parents, stop lying to your kids
The drama starts at the 30-second mark. When you substitute the lie of Santa Claus in the heart of your child for the truth of Jesus Christ, you are bearing false witness against God. Don’t lie to your children and … Continue reading
Aggies gonna Aggie pic.twitter.com/J8lO0FuKQW — Sports Walrus (@CashSports) October 22, 2016
Sadly, it’s a Texas thing. The mum to beat all mums (Credit Alisa Bennett) pic.twitter.com/WdCQB6hZK8 — WFAA-TV (@wfaachannel8) September 23, 2016
Damn, he has nice hair.
Brought to you by Chet Garner of ‘The Day Tripper‘.
Reminds me of when JAM was finally broken up, and Mike Snyder telling Jane he loved her. Only locals would appreciate this.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
There’s a subreddit named NoSleep. Authors write short scary stories and people read with a suspension of disbelief. So what’s written is fiction, but people who comment pretend it’s real to add to some of the horror element. Recently I … Continue reading