- RPM: Nobody ever heard of Homer Hickam until they made a movie. His path to NASA was definitely uphill starting from...
- Geeding: AMEN. Here's my answer without really thinking it over. Sadly, Sharpton and Jackson aren't humble...
- ALEC: Why is Charles Bolden not a hero to the black community a la Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson? That's a darn...
- ALEC: Good luck with daughter Geeding. My imagination would be going wild. PTA drama: the best course to a lot of...
- Nathan: I like my toast at about 15 or 16 Han Solo movie is Disney/Star Wars jumping the shark.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
Ricky Thornton, a 54-year-old mechanical contractor from Irving, is shown on video pointing a gun at a motorcyclist in Henderson, Nevada, while at a stoplight. Article and YouTube video
This was originally uploaded in October 2011 and it was all over the place yesterday. People love the accent and the gentle demeanour, but personally, I didn’t hear any accent at all. Heck, I felt like I was in Mineral … Continue reading
I just saw this over at LiberallyLean who stated that pep rallies aren’t what they used to be. He couldn’t be more correct. Just when I thought people might be exaggerating how big high school football is in Texas, something … Continue reading
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
"Heeeeeeeeeey baby!" @cowboy_band #HSUWHD #HSUlife pic.twitter.com/FPpKEZPHrd — Hardin-Simmons Univ (@HardinSimmons) April 16, 2015
BSR Cable Park If Baylor doesn’t use this video or these students for recruiting purposes, the screw they already have loose is looser than I thought.
Maybe this is only cool to me but this is PK in 2015 and 1939. pic.twitter.com/bhf7BbaE67 — victoriaLeigh (@victoria_clarkk) June 12, 2015 Here’s a larger version of the older photo.
Due to a national egg shortage, Whataburger can only serve breakfast while supplies last from 5AM-9AM during the week, 5-11AM on weekends. — Whataburger® (@Whataburger) May 31, 2015
But I’m not sure if this was the actual tornado. @weatherchannel @NWSFortWorth my video of the tornado going through downtown Mineral Well,Texas earlier this evening. pic.twitter.com/gGNgRisPXs — ⚓Anthony⚓ (@tonibear817) May 20, 2015
Reminds me of a classic scene from the first Naked Gun movie . . . Things got real awkward during a council meeting in Georgetown, Texas, when an unidentified councilman excused himself to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, the man forgot to … Continue reading