- John Mackovic: I think the DMN's writing staff is down to a half dozen people working out of a janitor's...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: 3.) Meat stops taking on smoke flavor inside the tissues at about 140deg. After that, further smoke...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Congrats on the "new" smoker. Yes, it's very common to monitor and check on a...
- John Mackovic: Chelsey Davis? No love for Elizabeth Dinh? /DF Sigmund Freud
- Ben W.: Can't edit comments – so I'll say: RPM nailed it. Season 3 will have such insanely high...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
I just saw this over at LiberallyLean who stated that pep rallies aren’t what they used to be. He couldn’t be more correct. Just when I thought people might be exaggerating how big high school football is in Texas, something … Continue reading
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
"Heeeeeeeeeey baby!" @cowboy_band #HSUWHD #HSUlife pic.twitter.com/FPpKEZPHrd — Hardin-Simmons Univ (@HardinSimmons) April 16, 2015
BSR Cable Park If Baylor doesn’t use this video or these students for recruiting purposes, the screw they already have loose is looser than I thought.
Maybe this is only cool to me but this is PK in 2015 and 1939. pic.twitter.com/bhf7BbaE67 — victoriaLeigh (@victoria_clarkk) June 12, 2015 Here’s a larger version of the older photo.
Due to a national egg shortage, Whataburger can only serve breakfast while supplies last from 5AM-9AM during the week, 5-11AM on weekends. — Whataburger® (@Whataburger) May 31, 2015
But I’m not sure if this was the actual tornado. @weatherchannel @NWSFortWorth my video of the tornado going through downtown Mineral Well,Texas earlier this evening. pic.twitter.com/gGNgRisPXs — ⚓Anthony⚓ (@tonibear817) May 20, 2015
Reminds me of a classic scene from the first Naked Gun movie . . . Things got real awkward during a council meeting in Georgetown, Texas, when an unidentified councilman excused himself to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, the man forgot to … Continue reading
A professor at Texas A&M Galveston failed an entire class, and he outlined his reasons in a fiery email sent to those students.But the university won’t quite be backing up the professor’s actions.In the email professor Irwin Horwitz sent to … Continue reading