- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Texas
Amarillo pastor goes to local mall, preaches to families in line to see Santa – kids, Santa isn’t real – parents, stop lying to your kids
The drama starts at the 30-second mark. When you substitute the lie of Santa Claus in the heart of your child for the truth of Jesus Christ, you are bearing false witness against God. Don’t lie to your children and … Continue reading
Aggies gonna Aggie pic.twitter.com/J8lO0FuKQW — Sports Walrus (@CashSports) October 22, 2016
Sadly, it’s a Texas thing. The mum to beat all mums (Credit Alisa Bennett) pic.twitter.com/WdCQB6hZK8 — WFAA-TV (@wfaachannel8) September 23, 2016
Damn, he has nice hair.
Brought to you by Chet Garner of ‘The Day Tripper‘.
Reminds me of when JAM was finally broken up, and Mike Snyder telling Jane he loved her. Only locals would appreciate this.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
There’s a subreddit named NoSleep. Authors write short scary stories and people read with a suspension of disbelief. So what’s written is fiction, but people who comment pretend it’s real to add to some of the horror element. Recently I … Continue reading
A lot of folks are applauding this local news station for airing this segment and good reporting. If anything, the local news should have uncovered everything that led up to this moment before ESPN. This was also the guy that … Continue reading
Per Digg – Sprites are large, flickering discharges triggered by the discharges of positive lightening between an underlying thundercloud and the ground. They are also very cool looking. Scott McPartland – Extreme Weather Photography (YouTube) – I managed to capture on … Continue reading