- Mr. Mike Honcho: What is this 5th Indy film everyone is talking about? Crystal Skull? What the heck is that?
- Kevin A Thompson: thanks for the link.
- DF of LL: How is one to swap out gas bottles at CVS or haul gas to the casa mower? I think your statement on the...
- Ben W.: True – I just felt like the Jango Fett story was concocted as a response to fan infatuation with Boba...
- Jason: Jango Fett was the one with all the back story, really, which was necessary because of the clone army. I was...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Tempting
An infected tattoo being treated. Seriously, you don’t want to watch this, you may not have the stomach for it. Also, you probably shouldn’t watch this at the work place, or at all. YouTube
U.S. Marines learn how to catch, kill, and drink the blood of a cobra in Thailand.
WonderfulMachine.com And a comment about how stupid it was to name a child after him in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
Doctors find spider that had been living in woman’s ear for FIVE days… after it crawled in while she slept. DailyMail.co.uk
blearcherreport.com [Dedicated to my buddy, Jimi]
Pimple popping . . .
How rednecks remove a tattoo. YouTube Language warning.
Vadim Kaptur, a diver from Belarus, is helped from the water after hitting his head on the 10m diving platform while training at the 2011 FINA World Swimming Championships in Shanghai, China, on July 22. Link
Georgie Hincapie’s leg after riding 15 editions of the Tour de France.
This is the shocking moment a crocodile grabbed the trunk of a baby elephant, hoping to get lunch. The scene was captured by amateur photographer Johan Opperman while taking pictures of a family of African elephants grazing by a water … Continue reading
This poor guy has a giant tumor.
Using a Zip-It drain tool to unclog a bathtub drain. YouTube