- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
The chaplain for the University of Oklahoma football team was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly lured a man from his house by offering a bogus vehicle test drive and then stealing prescription medications while the man was gone. Kent … Continue reading
This: Using the Freedom of Information Act, Newsday obtained the contracts for college football coaches at the 108 public schools in the NCAA’s Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), formerly known as Division I-A. See the basic salary details along with the … Continue reading
Looking for a new challenge in his career, actor Bryan Cranston of Breaking Bad puts on a one-man recreation of the MLB Postseason in this new commercial for MLB on TBS.
The Cincinnati Bengals made arguably their greatest move of the season this week. The Bengals re-signed defensive tackle Devon Still to their practice squad Sunday to help him pay for his 4-year-old daughter’s cancer treatments. He was waived by the … Continue reading