- John Mackovic: So the secret to finding employees that are wiling to be treated like crap is to find candidates that...
- Triple Fake: reminded me of that scene from Koyaanisqatsi, and the awesome Philip Glass soundtrack! But it appeared...
- Triple Fake: I thought this was already known. Without watching it, I assumed it's because of the way their wing...
- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Billy Graham’s grandson resigns as pastor of a Florida megachurch after admitting to an extramarital affair – And an odd Dallas Cowboys reference
Another prominent minister toppled in Fort Lauderdale this weekend, as the senior pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church agreed to resign following revelations of an extramarital affair. Tullian Tchividjian, grandson of Billy Graham, said he was “heartbroken and devastated” to … Continue reading
Check out the guy in the upper left with the black shirt, he knows that ball is gone. Kershaw didn’t handle it well.
We live in a smartphone world where we have to capture every moment instead of living it.
She also cleans up well. Read more about here @ BuzzFeed.
Deadspin has a story about Pirates outfielder Andrew McCuthcen’s latest pay stub. Source: Let’s Take A Look At Andrew McCutchen’s Pay Stub
This man played college football at Kansas State. He served in World War II. He played in the 1948 Orange Bowl. And now at age 89, he’s still scoring touchdowns. Source: This WWII Vet Scoring a Touchdown Is the Most … Continue reading
GolfBoard is undeniably the most exciting and enjoyable way to experience any course. Easy to learn, safe, and exciting, Golfboard can be mastered by most anyone in just a few minutes. After just a few holes, you will quickly agree … Continue reading
With his mom being legally blind, @JRGraham013 wears stirrups so she can tell him apart on the field. #MNTwins pic.twitter.com/GYi7WggIFZ — Dustin Morse (@Twins_morsecode) April 13, 2015
I saw this ESPN article referenced over at LiberallyLean.com this morning, but haven’t read it yet in full. What caught my attention is the reference to Saigon in the article, which is a big thing if you have Vietnamese roots, like this … Continue reading
100 Years of Fitness showcases ‘keep fit’ fads and movements from the 1910s to the current day, presents 100 years of women’s fitness in 100 seconds.