- David Bryant: Looked at the lake on Google Maps and realized the satellite image was taken when the lake was drained....
- warren: Re: Christina Applegate story and the CGI beer story…that's so disappointing. I don't think I...
- warren: Re: Georgia cops dressing as construction workers….in Canada police forces have been going undercover...
- Geeding: I jumped off the highest one I could find, which appeared to be 20 feet. I think there use to be one higher,...
- CowtownDoug: A Fort Worth gem! Did you have the nerve to jump off the high dive?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Somehow Conan got Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski together to play a game of Mortal Combat. And Marshawn talks.
Easily the funniest thing I’ve seen all week, and it was worth every minute. PG-13 humor and very grotesque (seriously) video game violence.
Fox Business Network attempted to report on Super Bowl ticket sales today with threats that “the NFL is expecting record-low attendance.” That’s not true, but somehow what reporter Elizabeth MacDonald went on to say got even stupider. MacDonald tried to … Continue reading
I was most impressed with how he skied through a tunnel which starts around the 3:50 mark.
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.
This Gizmodo article is a little more than a year old, but it was new to me.
A side note to the Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura brawl was that Geno Petralli actually bit Bo Jackson. #epic pic.twitter.com/IBxyHFcMJg — Stirrups Now! (@uniformcritic) December 1, 2014
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.
Check out this interactive map and corresponding NY Times article here. They based this information off data they asked Facebook to compile, so take that for what it’s worth.