- meh: This is the most British accident in history.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I remember that episode of Different Strokes. I still remember how incredibly uncomfortable I was...
- RPM: If you take over 1/2 of the money a charity raises as your personal salary (and bill them for expenses to boot),...
- Geeding: Thanks for clarifying this, David. I mistakenly labeled him a pastor when he isn't. I had to go back...
- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
This Gizmodo article is a little more than a year old, but it was new to me.
A side note to the Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura brawl was that Geno Petralli actually bit Bo Jackson. #epic pic.twitter.com/IBxyHFcMJg — Stirrups Now! (@uniformcritic) December 1, 2014
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.
Check out this interactive map and corresponding NY Times article here. They based this information off data they asked Facebook to compile, so take that for what it’s worth.
The chaplain for the University of Oklahoma football team was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly lured a man from his house by offering a bogus vehicle test drive and then stealing prescription medications while the man was gone. Kent … Continue reading
This: Using the Freedom of Information Act, Newsday obtained the contracts for college football coaches at the 108 public schools in the NCAA’s Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), formerly known as Division I-A. See the basic salary details along with the … Continue reading