- Brent: Is there really a "polite way to be disrespectful"? Sounds a bit like an oxymoron to me. 🙂 Plus,...
- ALEC666: Let me in you in a little secret Keith, we do not have the man power to arrest every illegal alien in the...
- Ben W.: Starting salary at WilmerHale for an attorney straight out of law school is $180k/yr. (Source: NALP...
- Suzi: I'm shocked at how different mainstream and conservative media are. If you have your ear to the ground on...
- Suzi: …and the best part is, we get to listen to Bruce Springsteen singing, "Bring 'Em Home"...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
I posted a link to a story about this body builder with an artificial heart not too long ago, here’s more on the guy. Andrew Jones jokes that he’s “the best looking zombie you’ll ever see.” The fitness model and … Continue reading
John McEnroe's first pitch at Mets game tonight is one of the best first pitches ever thrown pic.twitter.com/7g2MUzyt92 — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 2, 2016
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
The audacity to even attempted this … (via @World_Wide_Wob) https://t.co/j77h7DvcAl https://t.co/lZPOVfK9rf — SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) July 27, 2016
Buddy Ryan runs up the score on Tom Landry and the Cowboys in 1987.
A bicycle built for two Ryan brothers pic.twitter.com/abHUPndkgA — Jonah Bronstein (@lebronstein) June 17, 2016 Extra Ter-rex-trial #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/WRKQJmfYq7 — Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) June 17, 2016 Found these reading MMQB.
With Kevin Costner narrating, lead a cast of baseball legends and scientists who explore the magic within the 396 milliseconds it takes a fastball to reach home plate, and decipher who threw the fastest pitch ever.
Article She even got a shout out via Twitter from Lynda Carter. If you are a fan of ‘The Family Guy’ then you know about the Epic Chicken Fight, here’s her live action version.
On Friday afternoon, before Ali passed away, actor and comedian Billy Crystal tweeted a video of his 1979 performance at Ali’s retirement ceremony, called “15 Rounds,” with the caption, “For the greatest man I have ever known.” The 11-minute performance … Continue reading
A lot of folks are applauding this local news station for airing this segment and good reporting. If anything, the local news should have uncovered everything that led up to this moment before ESPN. This was also the guy that … Continue reading
There’s a curse word at the very end.