- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
I didn’t know this was a thing – You have two teams of five from different countries fight MMA style in a huge ring. Here are the rules: We are using rules as close to real life as possible but … Continue reading
A Family Found $1 Million Worth of Ty Cobb Baseball Cards in an Old Paper Bag A family, who have chosen to remain anonymous, discovered a neglected cache of baseball cards likely valued at more than $1 million in a … Continue reading
We will never understand the physics behind this shot. Zero arc. Still goes. https://t.co/7Yca2Hwtns — ESPN College BBall (@ESPNCBB) February 24, 2016
ESPN is reporting MLB is set to roll out a new set of protective headwear for pitchers in Spring Training, as 20 pitchers will get a new hybrid helmet cap which was made collaboratively by MLB and the MLB Players … Continue reading
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
But it didn’t quite work out. That video was originally posted in 2011, and so is this girls dunk contest.
Michael B Jordon taking it on the chin for real! Got up and did it again!!! I know the feeling… A video posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Dec 9, 2015 at 8:26am PST
A. Salam Qureishi grew up in India and knew nothing about football — or America. And yet in the early 1960s, Qureishi, a computer programmer and statistician, helped the Dallas Cowboys overhaul their scouting system, replacing hunches with hard numbers. … Continue reading
Created in conjunction with Esquire, as part of a bracket tournament in which readers vote for the greatest movie coach of all-time.