- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
The audacity to even attempted this … (via @World_Wide_Wob) https://t.co/j77h7DvcAl https://t.co/lZPOVfK9rf — SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) July 27, 2016
Buddy Ryan runs up the score on Tom Landry and the Cowboys in 1987.
A bicycle built for two Ryan brothers pic.twitter.com/abHUPndkgA — Jonah Bronstein (@lebronstein) June 17, 2016 Extra Ter-rex-trial #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/WRKQJmfYq7 — Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) June 17, 2016 Found these reading MMQB.
With Kevin Costner narrating, lead a cast of baseball legends and scientists who explore the magic within the 396 milliseconds it takes a fastball to reach home plate, and decipher who threw the fastest pitch ever.
Article She even got a shout out via Twitter from Lynda Carter. If you are a fan of ‘The Family Guy’ then you know about the Epic Chicken Fight, here’s her live action version.
On Friday afternoon, before Ali passed away, actor and comedian Billy Crystal tweeted a video of his 1979 performance at Ali’s retirement ceremony, called “15 Rounds,” with the caption, “For the greatest man I have ever known.” The 11-minute performance … Continue reading
A lot of folks are applauding this local news station for airing this segment and good reporting. If anything, the local news should have uncovered everything that led up to this moment before ESPN. This was also the guy that … Continue reading
There’s a curse word at the very end.
And yes, that was his actual account. Once an account is deleted, the verified checkmark disappears. pic.twitter.com/zqIASmWFmr — Max Olson (@max_olson) May 26, 2016
And the kid was wearing an opposing jersey, which makes the gesture that much more special. I hope the kid makes the majors and Scherzer ends up as his manager.