- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
- barry: Ha! Here's my one bullet point: it's all God!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
But it didn’t quite work out. That video was originally posted in 2011, and so is this girls dunk contest.
Michael B Jordon taking it on the chin for real! Got up and did it again!!! I know the feeling… A video posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Dec 9, 2015 at 8:26am PST
A. Salam Qureishi grew up in India and knew nothing about football — or America. And yet in the early 1960s, Qureishi, a computer programmer and statistician, helped the Dallas Cowboys overhaul their scouting system, replacing hunches with hard numbers. … Continue reading
Created in conjunction with Esquire, as part of a bracket tournament in which readers vote for the greatest movie coach of all-time.
I just saw this over at LiberallyLean who stated that pep rallies aren’t what they used to be. He couldn’t be more correct. Just when I thought people might be exaggerating how big high school football is in Texas, something … Continue reading
Padres to convert Petco Park into nine-hole golf course The San Diego Padres have done some creative things outside of baseball to attract customers and potential fans to their ballpark. Add golf to the list of special events booked at … Continue reading