- rushessay: The details about the 100 great on liners as you write about their different things here those who are...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
The audacity to even attempted this … (via @World_Wide_Wob) https://t.co/j77h7DvcAl https://t.co/lZPOVfK9rf — SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) July 27, 2016
Buddy Ryan runs up the score on Tom Landry and the Cowboys in 1987.
A bicycle built for two Ryan brothers pic.twitter.com/abHUPndkgA — Jonah Bronstein (@lebronstein) June 17, 2016 Extra Ter-rex-trial #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/WRKQJmfYq7 — Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) June 17, 2016 Found these reading MMQB.
With Kevin Costner narrating, lead a cast of baseball legends and scientists who explore the magic within the 396 milliseconds it takes a fastball to reach home plate, and decipher who threw the fastest pitch ever.
Article She even got a shout out via Twitter from Lynda Carter. If you are a fan of ‘The Family Guy’ then you know about the Epic Chicken Fight, here’s her live action version.
On Friday afternoon, before Ali passed away, actor and comedian Billy Crystal tweeted a video of his 1979 performance at Ali’s retirement ceremony, called “15 Rounds,” with the caption, “For the greatest man I have ever known.” The 11-minute performance … Continue reading
A lot of folks are applauding this local news station for airing this segment and good reporting. If anything, the local news should have uncovered everything that led up to this moment before ESPN. This was also the guy that … Continue reading
There’s a curse word at the very end.
And yes, that was his actual account. Once an account is deleted, the verified checkmark disappears. pic.twitter.com/zqIASmWFmr — Max Olson (@max_olson) May 26, 2016
And the kid was wearing an opposing jersey, which makes the gesture that much more special. I hope the kid makes the majors and Scherzer ends up as his manager.