- Mr. Mike Honcho: RE: Walking – my pet peeve is when people are walking on streets and roadways and walk on the...
- AndreaJN: Woo hoo! I feel famous now that you mentioned me 🙂 I always enjoy your blog, even if I rarely comment...
- Susan: I hear you about your formative years with the SBC. My formative years in the Church of Christ, as a young...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, I agree with your reflections on the evolution of SBC. In my formative years, I was all in as...
- JayF: Dodge a wrench, dodge a ball…..got it , makes sense I guess if you think about it. I’d rather be...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Dang it, I can’t get the video to display. But here you go. Phanatic goes on date with RizzoSent with @MLB At Bat https://t.co/BdUEVvQQsO — Sean Bass (@SeanCBass) September 21, 2017
Boise State has a dog who retrieves the tee after Kickoffs and I've never seen anything so pure pic.twitter.com/J4wBy3dgzY — Javen Knott (@jjbadluck) September 15, 2017
Her squad doesn’t even skip a beat, the show must go on. View post on imgur.com
Maybe he should be a defensive coordinator. Tony Romo's going to be so good at this. pic.twitter.com/uCj4cxomJX — Jack Fritz (@Jack_Fritz34) September 11, 2017
View post on imgur.com
The CFL is weird, man… pic.twitter.com/z72ijSebIP — Stadium (@WatchStadium) August 25, 2017
Joshua Mileto, 16, of Farmingville, was participating in a strength and conditioning camp at the school at 177 Granny Rd., police said. Five athletes were performing a drill carrying a log overhead — with Mileto somewhere in the middle — … Continue reading
This is a game I can get behind.
Randy Arozarena with one of the craziest plays we've seen in years! #SCTop10 @espn @MLB @MiLB pic.twitter.com/qtb3rVeIm1 — SpringfieldCardinals (@Sgf_Cardinals) July 7, 2017