- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Uncrate.com with some details: It’s laden with sensors to deliver metrics like velocity, distance traveled, spin rate (RPMs), spiral efficiency, and a composite score that gives you an at-a-glance read on each throw. The app also lets you play out real-life … Continue reading
Full chart @ The Washington Post
I posted a link to a story about this body builder with an artificial heart not too long ago, here’s more on the guy. Andrew Jones jokes that he’s “the best looking zombie you’ll ever see.” The fitness model and … Continue reading
John McEnroe's first pitch at Mets game tonight is one of the best first pitches ever thrown pic.twitter.com/7g2MUzyt92 — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) August 2, 2016
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
The audacity to even attempted this … (via @World_Wide_Wob) https://t.co/j77h7DvcAl https://t.co/lZPOVfK9rf — SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) July 27, 2016
Buddy Ryan runs up the score on Tom Landry and the Cowboys in 1987.
A bicycle built for two Ryan brothers pic.twitter.com/abHUPndkgA — Jonah Bronstein (@lebronstein) June 17, 2016 Extra Ter-rex-trial #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/WRKQJmfYq7 — Ryan Mura (@RyanMura) June 17, 2016 Found these reading MMQB.
With Kevin Costner narrating, lead a cast of baseball legends and scientists who explore the magic within the 396 milliseconds it takes a fastball to reach home plate, and decipher who threw the fastest pitch ever.
Article She even got a shout out via Twitter from Lynda Carter. If you are a fan of ‘The Family Guy’ then you know about the Epic Chicken Fight, here’s her live action version.
On Friday afternoon, before Ali passed away, actor and comedian Billy Crystal tweeted a video of his 1979 performance at Ali’s retirement ceremony, called “15 Rounds,” with the caption, “For the greatest man I have ever known.” The 11-minute performance … Continue reading