- Hash Brown: Makes me furious to see all those jobs-killing deductions taken out of his check…thanks, Obama.
- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Updated list of top 25 most followed college FB coaches on Twitter (via @jasonyellin) pic.twitter.com/ynvNuylZZc — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) March 3, 2015
Exclusive: Watch a clip from ESPN’s Von Erich documentary airing Friday during ‘SportsCenter’ | Dallas Morning News.
If his son were to forgo college like his father and enter the league at the age of eighteen and play with his father, LeBron would be thirty-eight. But I think the NBA changed their rules so that coming straight … Continue reading
Tennessee Girls High School Basketball Teams Get Fined and Kick Out of Playoffs Trying to Deliberately Lose
The TSSAA removed Riverdale and Smyrna from the high school girls basketball postseason on Monday following a report from a high school referee in charge of their District 7-AAA consolation game held Saturday where he said that both schools “played … Continue reading
Kansas Mid-East League 8th Grade Basketball League tournament game. Score is (Riley County Falcons ~white) 26-25 (black ~Rock Creek Mustangs) with only seconds left in the game. Falcons win due to time running out on the clock 2.16.2015
I was surprised to see that Tom Brady had the small statue of the Hindu god Ganesha in his Super Bowl locker. Yahoo! Sports Full Article Per Wikipedia – Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of … Continue reading
Somehow Conan got Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski together to play a game of Mortal Combat. And Marshawn talks.
Easily the funniest thing I’ve seen all week, and it was worth every minute. PG-13 humor and very grotesque (seriously) video game violence.
Fox Business Network attempted to report on Super Bowl ticket sales today with threats that “the NFL is expecting record-low attendance.” That’s not true, but somehow what reporter Elizabeth MacDonald went on to say got even stupider. MacDonald tried to … Continue reading
I was most impressed with how he skied through a tunnel which starts around the 3:50 mark.
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.