- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
- The Donald: Here's a comparison of median property tax amounts in the area (low to high): Palo Pinto, Wise,...
- Bryan: During all of the winter weather the last 2 weeks, when the news starts flashing the school closings, I will...
- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.
This Gizmodo article is a little more than a year old, but it was new to me.
A side note to the Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura brawl was that Geno Petralli actually bit Bo Jackson. #epic pic.twitter.com/IBxyHFcMJg — Stirrups Now! (@uniformcritic) December 1, 2014
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.
Check out this interactive map and corresponding NY Times article here. They based this information off data they asked Facebook to compile, so take that for what it’s worth.
The chaplain for the University of Oklahoma football team was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly lured a man from his house by offering a bogus vehicle test drive and then stealing prescription medications while the man was gone. Kent … Continue reading
This: Using the Freedom of Information Act, Newsday obtained the contracts for college football coaches at the 108 public schools in the NCAA’s Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS), formerly known as Division I-A. See the basic salary details along with the … Continue reading