- RPM: I'm about burnt out on Flo, but I'm totally out on the new Ghostbusters. I wasn't a fan of the...
- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
MUST WATCH: after @JT_Morgan12 HR. WATCH UMP. So he couldn't see it to touch and get called out? #Playoffs #txhsbsb pic.twitter.com/vlsy6xrNpG — KIP (@kipwilliams15) May 9, 2016 The footage appears to show the first base umpire running over toward home … Continue reading
Middle School Basketball Team Loses Title Game After Final Shot Gets Stuck On Rim
SUNRISE, Fla. — On a night that the Florida Panthers handed out cardboard cutouts of actor Keven Spacey’s face, the “House of Cards” star surprised fans by taking off his “Spacey Facey” mask as the video board camera panned around … Continue reading
I didn’t know this was a thing – You have two teams of five from different countries fight MMA style in a huge ring. Here are the rules: We are using rules as close to real life as possible but … Continue reading
A Family Found $1 Million Worth of Ty Cobb Baseball Cards in an Old Paper Bag A family, who have chosen to remain anonymous, discovered a neglected cache of baseball cards likely valued at more than $1 million in a … Continue reading
We will never understand the physics behind this shot. Zero arc. Still goes. https://t.co/7Yca2Hwtns — ESPN College BBall (@ESPNCBB) February 24, 2016
ESPN is reporting MLB is set to roll out a new set of protective headwear for pitchers in Spring Training, as 20 pitchers will get a new hybrid helmet cap which was made collaboratively by MLB and the MLB Players … Continue reading
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
But it didn’t quite work out. That video was originally posted in 2011, and so is this girls dunk contest.