- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Somehow Conan got Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski together to play a game of Mortal Combat. And Marshawn talks.
Easily the funniest thing I’ve seen all week, and it was worth every minute. PG-13 humor and very grotesque (seriously) video game violence.
Fox Business Network attempted to report on Super Bowl ticket sales today with threats that “the NFL is expecting record-low attendance.” That’s not true, but somehow what reporter Elizabeth MacDonald went on to say got even stupider. MacDonald tried to … Continue reading
I was most impressed with how he skied through a tunnel which starts around the 3:50 mark.
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.
This Gizmodo article is a little more than a year old, but it was new to me.
A side note to the Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura brawl was that Geno Petralli actually bit Bo Jackson. #epic pic.twitter.com/IBxyHFcMJg — Stirrups Now! (@uniformcritic) December 1, 2014
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.
Check out this interactive map and corresponding NY Times article here. They based this information off data they asked Facebook to compile, so take that for what it’s worth.