- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
If his son were to forgo college like his father and enter the league at the age of eighteen and play with his father, LeBron would be thirty-eight. But I think the NBA changed their rules so that coming straight … Continue reading
Tennessee Girls High School Basketball Teams Get Fined and Kick Out of Playoffs Trying to Deliberately Lose
The TSSAA removed Riverdale and Smyrna from the high school girls basketball postseason on Monday following a report from a high school referee in charge of their District 7-AAA consolation game held Saturday where he said that both schools “played … Continue reading
Kansas Mid-East League 8th Grade Basketball League tournament game. Score is (Riley County Falcons ~white) 26-25 (black ~Rock Creek Mustangs) with only seconds left in the game. Falcons win due to time running out on the clock 2.16.2015
I was surprised to see that Tom Brady had the small statue of the Hindu god Ganesha in his Super Bowl locker. Yahoo! Sports Full Article Per Wikipedia – Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of … Continue reading
Somehow Conan got Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski together to play a game of Mortal Combat. And Marshawn talks.
Easily the funniest thing I’ve seen all week, and it was worth every minute. PG-13 humor and very grotesque (seriously) video game violence.
Fox Business Network attempted to report on Super Bowl ticket sales today with threats that “the NFL is expecting record-low attendance.” That’s not true, but somehow what reporter Elizabeth MacDonald went on to say got even stupider. MacDonald tried to … Continue reading
I was most impressed with how he skied through a tunnel which starts around the 3:50 mark.
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.
This Gizmodo article is a little more than a year old, but it was new to me.
A side note to the Nolan Ryan/Robin Ventura brawl was that Geno Petralli actually bit Bo Jackson. #epic pic.twitter.com/IBxyHFcMJg — Stirrups Now! (@uniformcritic) December 1, 2014