- Geeding: I didn't know you lived in the area. For some reason, other than the name, I thought you lived around...
- John Mackovic: They just showed that valentine's map on the Channel 11 news – and they had blurred out...
- sara: That was sooooo on purpose. I don't care how much $$ and fame he's got, I don't and never have...
- tommy: Sexual assault and rape is a police matter.. start there.
- Geeding: You right! How the heck did I forget she was in the remake?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
ESPN is reporting MLB is set to roll out a new set of protective headwear for pitchers in Spring Training, as 20 pitchers will get a new hybrid helmet cap which was made collaboratively by MLB and the MLB Players … Continue reading
I really didn’t have any issues with the performance, but since I’m a fan of U2 and Star Wars, this gave me a good chuckle. BONO: "You will go to the Dagobah system."CHRIS MARTIN: "To learn the Force?"BONO: "sure, just … Continue reading
But it didn’t quite work out. That video was originally posted in 2011, and so is this girls dunk contest.
Michael B Jordon taking it on the chin for real! Got up and did it again!!! I know the feeling… A video posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Dec 9, 2015 at 8:26am PST
A. Salam Qureishi grew up in India and knew nothing about football — or America. And yet in the early 1960s, Qureishi, a computer programmer and statistician, helped the Dallas Cowboys overhaul their scouting system, replacing hunches with hard numbers. … Continue reading
Created in conjunction with Esquire, as part of a bracket tournament in which readers vote for the greatest movie coach of all-time.
I just saw this over at LiberallyLean who stated that pep rallies aren’t what they used to be. He couldn’t be more correct. Just when I thought people might be exaggerating how big high school football is in Texas, something … Continue reading