- Mike Honcho: You are spot on about parents and their kids at practice. I have coached many years and I have never...
- Michael Willoughby: People are not mind readers and they do not know what your needs are unless you express them....
- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Language and violence warning. dude bro & his chicka were standing for the entire game. words gradually got more and more escalated. there previously was a single mom and her son between us, they left halfway through the 3rd. after … Continue reading
.@brentmusburger finally got a chance to watch a game with Tony Romo in the broadcast booth. What did you think, Brent? (Hint: Not a fan.) pic.twitter.com/N4UlWjLxbB — VSiN (@VSiNLive) September 26, 2017
To make matters worse for the #lions. The food is on fire at Ford Field by the locker room. pic.twitter.com/aLFNDj4kc3 — Evan Jankens (@KINGoftheKC) September 24, 2017
Dang it, I can’t get the video to display. But here you go. Phanatic goes on date with RizzoSent with @MLB At Bat https://t.co/BdUEVvQQsO — Sean Bass (@SeanCBass) September 21, 2017
Boise State has a dog who retrieves the tee after Kickoffs and I've never seen anything so pure pic.twitter.com/J4wBy3dgzY — Javen Knott (@jjbadluck) September 15, 2017
Her squad doesn’t even skip a beat, the show must go on. View post on imgur.com
Maybe he should be a defensive coordinator. Tony Romo's going to be so good at this. pic.twitter.com/uCj4cxomJX — Jack Fritz (@Jack_Fritz34) September 11, 2017
View post on imgur.com
The CFL is weird, man… pic.twitter.com/z72ijSebIP — Stadium (@WatchStadium) August 25, 2017
Joshua Mileto, 16, of Farmingville, was participating in a strength and conditioning camp at the school at 177 Granny Rd., police said. Five athletes were performing a drill carrying a log overhead — with Mileto somewhere in the middle — … Continue reading