- The Donald: Several years ago I stayed at the Polynesian also. As I recall, it was about this time of year –...
- thatguy: jet fuel can melt creosote soaked beams. apparently.
- Melissa: and a good time was had by all…and remember you are NEVER too old for Disney! love y'all got to...
- Bryan: I’m on day 4 of a 7 day WDW trip for my daughter’s 5th birthday. It’s been 11 years since...
- Dude: I am so happy for you guys, the reveal video was priceless.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Sports
Adam Reed just wants to be one of the guys on Plantation American Heritage’s nationally ranked football team. If you watched what happened after last Saturday’s 36-8 romp over Stephenson (Ga.) at the Battle of the Borders Classic in Atlanta, … Continue reading
Source: American Molly Huddle Loses Bronze in 10,000m After Early Celebration | Track & Field Videos and News | Universal Sports
It takes a lot of skill to surf a wave normally on a surfboard , but to hold different shapes in the air on the shoulders of a partner is even more challenging. That is what talented pair Lauren Oiye … Continue reading
Billy Graham’s grandson resigns as pastor of a Florida megachurch after admitting to an extramarital affair – And an odd Dallas Cowboys reference
Another prominent minister toppled in Fort Lauderdale this weekend, as the senior pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church agreed to resign following revelations of an extramarital affair. Tullian Tchividjian, grandson of Billy Graham, said he was “heartbroken and devastated” to … Continue reading
Check out the guy in the upper left with the black shirt, he knows that ball is gone. Kershaw didn’t handle it well.
We live in a smartphone world where we have to capture every moment instead of living it.
She also cleans up well. Read more about here @ BuzzFeed.
Deadspin has a story about Pirates outfielder Andrew McCuthcen’s latest pay stub. Source: Let’s Take A Look At Andrew McCutchen’s Pay Stub
This man played college football at Kansas State. He served in World War II. He played in the 1948 Orange Bowl. And now at age 89, he’s still scoring touchdowns. Source: This WWII Vet Scoring a Touchdown Is the Most … Continue reading