- Ben W.: A couple of years ago, Travel Channel (I think) had a special on the preparations that Walt Disney World...
- David Bryant: "Americans Spend More Time Using Mobile Devices Than TV" link appears to be broken.
- Ben W.: I looked at your picture of the day and asked myself, "With one arm on the window and one hand firing a...
- Nathan: Thank you for the birthday love, my friend.
- RPM: If you haven't seen it you really should watch The Caine Mutiny. Legit classic film. Van Johnson, Fred...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Spiritual
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.
A pastor at an Amarillo church could face up to six months in prison after getting caught with a prostitute in a Motel 6. Texas Department of Public Safety officers arrested Cameron Tate Reeves, a 34-year-old pastor at Hillside Christian … Continue reading
The chaplain for the University of Oklahoma football team was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly lured a man from his house by offering a bogus vehicle test drive and then stealing prescription medications while the man was gone. Kent … Continue reading
“’For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you . . .’” (Jeremiah 29:11, New International Version) “We know that all things work together for good to those who love God . . … Continue reading
1. The Bible doesn’t answer all — or even most — of our questions. 2. The Bible isn’t like God’s version of Apple’s “Terms and Conditions” agreement. 3. The Bible isn’t a sourcebook for fighting culture wars. 4. The Bible … Continue reading
Exodus: Gods and Kings | Official Trailer: Watch the exclusive new trailer for Ridley Scott’s Exodus: Gods and Kings starring Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, John Turturro, Aaron Paul, Ben Mendelsohn, Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley.
Note: There’s no nudity or vulgarity in the link and video below and it’s my understanding this is not a parody or mockumentary of any kind. Imagine Christian men and woman, from all over the Portland metro, gathering together inside strip bars, … Continue reading
1. The flavor of Christianity you grew up with isn’t the only flavor out there. 2. Visiting and exploring other Christian traditions is beneficial to your journey, not detrimental. 3. The Bible is notoriously difficult to read and understand. 4. … Continue reading