- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Spiritual
Amarillo pastor goes to local mall, preaches to families in line to see Santa – kids, Santa isn’t real – parents, stop lying to your kids
The drama starts at the 30-second mark. When you substitute the lie of Santa Claus in the heart of your child for the truth of Jesus Christ, you are bearing false witness against God. Don’t lie to your children and … Continue reading
Rule 1 – It’s okay to cry.
Jordan Klepper speaks to Pastor Mark Burns, one of Donald Trump’s religious supporters, to find out how the GOP presidential hopeful stacks up as a Christian. (4:52) Source: The Divinity of Donald Trump-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah – Video … Continue reading
View More: U.S. News|Live News|More News Videos Somewhat jokingly, I can see a lot of my “Baptist to the core” friends biting their lip or pounding their fists on their desks as they read this. (They’d never admit they were Baptist … Continue reading
Mel Gibson and writer Randall Wallace are working on a sequel to The Passion of the Christ that will tell the story of the resurrection of Jesus, Wallace tells The Hollywood Reporter. Wallace, nominated for an Academy Award for scripting … Continue reading
Yeah, the original video is much more fun, but this one has the lyrics.
When a band once labeled the “most-popular overtly Christian act of all-time” announced its plans to reunite — on a cruise — many fans let the band know they are disappointed. DC Talk, which has been on what it called … Continue reading