- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you are correct that a classic KFC was in the vicinity. It just was not that building, but...
- Gabe Waggoner: This is why we say that Abilene is “a good place to be from.” The house my mom just bought...
- RPM: Is that the bowling alley in Mineral Wells? Haven’t bowled there in 40 years.
- Ben W.: Hmmm…I could pay a ton of money for a self-heating razor, or I could just continue to use my $1...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Spiritual
At first, I thought it was something related to the Texas Rangers baseball club. The “Pray for 45” T-shirts — white, with blue and red lettering — are on sale in “Ruth’s Attic,” the library’s bookstore, or at billygrahambookstore.org (click … Continue reading
For only the second time in two decades, Baylor University has released its list of the 12 most “effective” preachers in the English language. It is among the most prestigious honors in the preaching profession — one that has changed the … Continue reading
I’ve posted something related to this in the past, but VICE has more on the guy. Joel Osteen is one of the most famous televangelists in the world. A Houston based pastor, Joel is famous for his arena-sized congregations, his … Continue reading
That inauguration crowd was so huge I must have overlooked that Lincoln and Washington attend. Also, the logo they use with the Earth and red and white stripes somewhat reminded me of the old Obama campaign logo. GreatAgainForFree.com
The man was a very eloquent speaker. "It's a cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his bootstraps. And many Negroes, by the thousands and millions, have been left bootless … as … Continue reading
This guy served as president of the Southern Baptist Convention from 2006-08. As of Tuesday, he stepped down from as president and CEO of the Southern Baptist Convention’s executive committee and retired from active ministry. I used to be such a … Continue reading
Such an honor to pray within the Oval Office for @POTUS & @VP . pic.twitter.com/JrDOSJyFeN — Johnnie Moore ن (@JohnnieM) July 12, 2017
Amarillo pastor goes to local mall, preaches to families in line to see Santa – kids, Santa isn’t real – parents, stop lying to your kids
The drama starts at the 30-second mark. When you substitute the lie of Santa Claus in the heart of your child for the truth of Jesus Christ, you are bearing false witness against God. Don’t lie to your children and … Continue reading