- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Captain Obvious Alert: Language and violence warning . . .
This is pretty well done . . . Rogue One VHS trailer commercial
It’s just fun watching Darth Vadar fight from the new movie, maybe my favorite movie highlight of all of last year.
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
Carson had two other guests that night but Chuck took up the entire time.
I like this bit much more than carpool karaoke.
I saw this on the recent HBO documentary about Warren Buffett and thought there’s no better way for a CEO/chairman/president to start a testimony before congress, and it’s what every citizen would like to hear regarding accountability and ethics.