- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Robert Downey Jr. and Albert Manero, a #CollectiveProject student who founded Limbitless, surprised a very special child with a new bionic 3D printed arm at no cost to the family.
PG Language warning Office Space with Michael Bolton from Funny Or Die
I love how Doc’s hair “moves” because of the wind when he’s by the clock. It’s the little things that make me laugh.
Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, … Continue reading
If you are offended by crude humor, skip the part from 6:53 – 7:14.
It’s interesting that his name is, Bol Bol. Article
Here's where all the Daily Doubles on Jeopardy! are http://t.co/84Jm8Qan8i pic.twitter.com/XPU1IOSHvY — Vox (@voxdotcom) March 3, 2015
Updated list of top 25 most followed college FB coaches on Twitter (via @jasonyellin) pic.twitter.com/ynvNuylZZc — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) March 3, 2015