- Ben W.: Not sure that I'll be able to watch that one. I watched just the trailer and…man, my office is...
- E. Kwal: Change a few words here and there, and my story on gay marriage is your story, Geeding.
- Tim: As a southern born and bred preacher's kid that identifies more and more left as I age, its been a tough...
- RPM: Some people park like the world belongs to them and there's no consequences. I once parked at Albertsons...
- Tron: Agreed on all of the above
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
“Risen” takes an imaginative approach to the New Testament accounts of the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth, who the Bible describes as being resurrected from the dead three days later. The new film is told from the perspective of a … Continue reading
It was nice to see that Paul Shaffer was included in this little tribute.
Sidenote: I have the hardest time spelling “colonel”.
This was Dave’s first appearance after it was announced that Leno would be Johnny’s successor. I can easily remember this date because it occurred on my birthday (not the same year, obviously), and oddly enough, his first CBS show was … Continue reading
Stuck in a moment (see what I did there, U2 fans) of wistfulness, The Edge fell off the stage last night. The Edge falling off the stage tonight in Vancouver. Got back up and walked off the stage. #U2 #U2ieTour … Continue reading
It’s not a bird. It’s not a plane. It’s not a man. It’s Supergirl. In the new drama from the world of DC Comics, Superman’s cousin, Kara Zor-El, embraces her superhuman abilities and becomes the hero she was always meant … Continue reading
I struggle daily on trying to be a real man. My problem is that I have an outdated or Hollywood version of what a man should be that’s hard to shake. You know the type, think Don Draper – rough … Continue reading
I like this first performance since they start from the subway and make their way into the theater.
CASTING NOTICE: CHRISTIAN COOKS AND RESTAURANT OWNERS FOR A NEW COOKING CHANNEL SERIES! Are you restaurant owner that is guided by your passion for cooking and faith? Does cooking for others give you Craig’s List New York: THE COOKING CHANNEL … Continue reading
Source: U2: Angel of Harlem – The Tonight Show