- Larry: My dog still gets excited when I get home.
- Denney Crane: There are many merits to gun ownership, but I don't believe this is one of them..
- Denney Crane: How can buying a gun be an act of Christian faith? There are many merits to gun ownership
- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
First Look: Bryan Cranston is Unrecognizable as LBJ in HBO’s ‘All the Way’
My boy asked for a Transformers cake for his 6th birthday. I decided to up the ante, my wife did the actual cake.
You may just want to skip ahead to the 1:18 mark . . . While the West Des Moines Community School District Superintendent was beginning her speech to the staff of WDMCS at the district-wide welcome back meeting, the teachers … Continue reading
And on a personal note, I never thought that I’d one day walk through that entrance myself. That happened when my mother was transported there, where she later died.
Meet Okilly Dokilly – the world’s first (and presumably last) Ned Flanders themed metal band. Formed last month, the Phoenix-based group were unearthed by Adelaide street press Rip It Up and pretty much embody everything you could possibly want … Continue reading
Well, he’s now peddling a potato soup bucket on his show.
Watch the first international TV spot for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which reveals new footage from the J.J. Abrams-directed sequel. Source: Star Wars 7 TV Spot Reveals New Force Awakens Footage | Collider