- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
- Geeding: That’s not nitpicking, I should be called out for misspelling a celebrity’s name. What actually...
- Triple Fake: nitpicking time: the guy's name is Pierce BROSNAN, not Bronson. Sorry, but I have a peeve about...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I’ve been thinking a lot about this quote from one of my heroes, President Lincoln. I think it’s an important message for all of us today, and I’m sure you want to hear me read Lincoln speeches in my Austrian … Continue reading
Everybody in America today, no matter who they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vlIyVQu8ki — Cloyd Rivers (@CloydRivers) November 9, 2016
Here’s his Wiki page.
108 years, erased. pic.twitter.com/PyGg76vkXN — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 3, 2016
Bill Murray can't believe it pic.twitter.com/OAlolvA3GH — Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 3, 2016 BILL MURRAY interviews & celebrates with the @Cubs' @DexterFowler. This is too good. #WorldSeries https://t.co/sP8FmWoo4I — FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) November 3, 2016 THIS IS AMAZING. … Continue reading
I missed this yesterday. Barbara Bush gives her verdict on @JennaBushHager's "Barbara Bush" costume! #HalloweenTODAY pic.twitter.com/F9TkyBsyXV — TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 31, 2016
In this Peanuts/Stranger Things mash-up, Will Byers returns home from the upside down, but can’t seem to shake off that traumatic experience.