- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I thought of that song (which many incorrectly think is titled “I Would Walk 500 Miles”), but these folks did much more than that total. A family, to honor their deceased daughter, walked 4,000 miles from Disneyland to Disney World. … Continue reading
Per Eater, it’s only available in Canada.
I thought a similar version of this action figure was available way back in 1983, but one didn’t appear on store shelves until 1997. I’m guessing this Philadelphia-area father has never seen any of the Star Wars movies. The single … Continue reading
Those pilots are writing checks their bodies can’t cash. Perhaps they forgot they don’t own those planes, the taxpayers do. They need to be doing it better, and cleaner than the other guy. And just in case you didn’t catch … Continue reading
I love this series, and this looks like it will be fantastic. Sherlock is back this year for a special extended episode — and it’s coming to the big screen. Speaking at Comic-Con today, executive producer Steven Moffat said that … Continue reading