- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
Carson had two other guests that night but Chuck took up the entire time.
I like this bit much more than carpool karaoke.
I saw this on the recent HBO documentary about Warren Buffett and thought there’s no better way for a CEO/chairman/president to start a testimony before congress, and it’s what every citizen would like to hear regarding accountability and ethics.
Steve Martin to Teach Comedy Class Online Steve Martin has signed on to teach an online crash course in comedy, releasing a trailer for his upcoming series with the online education platform MasterClass. Martin’s class will feature over 25 videos … Continue reading
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
There’s a consulting service connecting filmmakers with scientist script advisors — and it’s changing what science looks like onscreen.