- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Per Mental Floss – While the hosts wanted to play it as a comedy sketch, Wapner refused to appear unless his ruling was binding. And believe it or not, but Wapner is still alive at age 97.
Or if not me, at least Bono. I root against the guy but acknowledge his greatness on the field, and always felt he’s a stand up guy. 7 year old reporter asks Tom Brady who his hero is: An emotional … Continue reading
As the first true standalone story in the Star Wars saga, there was a whole lot riding on Rogue One. But the story surrounding the film is almost as interesting as the one we watched on the big screen. From … Continue reading
I’m not saying I agree with this, but it was interesting and entertaining to watch since I referenced the film not too long ago. But I shall state that I’m positive Richard Dawson has kissed more women that our future … Continue reading
It’s not every day that a television news outlet purposely invites hoaxers in order to confront them live on air about their hoax. But that’s exactly what Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson tried on Tuesday night — to incredibly bizarre … Continue reading
I thought I knew a lot about the behind-the-scenes stuff, but wasn’t aware he was wearing a battery pack and a wire that ran down his sleeve.
The Evolution of Disney animation since “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” (1937) to “Zootopia” (2016)
If you are confused by the Jarvis reference, then it’s obvious you don’t watch Marvel movies.