- RPM: I guess the window to refurbish the Ed Sullivan Theater was too small to allow for careful extraction of the...
- RPM: I've been a Day 1 P1 of Dave going back to the morning show. He's not the same dave he was 20 years...
- Geeding: You are very welcome. I know not everyone is a Letterman fan, but he ws a part of me, and this blog is an...
- Dave Love II: Many thanks for the Letterman ride these past weeks, Geeding. It was fun to come along. I thought the...
- ALEC: I also keep cool under pressure as I also work with snakes, except the snakes at my work walk on two legs....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I like this first performance since they start from the subway and make their way into the theater.
CASTING NOTICE: CHRISTIAN COOKS AND RESTAURANT OWNERS FOR A NEW COOKING CHANNEL SERIES! Are you restaurant owner that is guided by your passion for cooking and faith? Does cooking for others give you Craig’s List New York: THE COOKING CHANNEL … Continue reading
Source: U2: Angel of Harlem – The Tonight Show
This is from his Reddit Ask Me Anything today: Question: What has been your most meaningful interaction with a child during filming? Or maybe from someone who grew up watching you and relayed a poignant story? Answer: Okay, here’s one. This … Continue reading
It reminds me of this scene in Jedi.
With the death of Ben E. King, I’m reminded of an interview view he did with CBS News just a little over a month ago when the Library of Congress announced “Stand By Me” was to be preserved in its … Continue reading
Only half that mirror David Letterman is looking into is visible. The other half is covered by cups, and each cup represents a completed show. I found that interesting, and I guess it’s better than using some silly spreadsheet. The New … Continue reading