- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
- ...: The best thing about your ongoing comments on Baylor and Briles is the way Christ really shines through.
- Ben W.: We really enjoyed the fond farewell to Charles Osgood, too. We were hoping for Lee Cowan to take over –...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
This gave me a good laugh. Good stuff starts right at the one-minute mark. In case you are wondering, that’s Tony Award winning actress Laura Benanti.
I just scanned through the video, but I don’t think there’s any cursing.
Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
Language warning, obviously. Spoiler warning, obviously. So far this has been the highlight of my week.
Once in a lifetime image captured shows lizard attacking snake whilst being eatenhttps://t.co/BxGIt2DEDd pic.twitter.com/fnalt5wqJ4 — Express Pictures (@Express_Pics) July 4, 2016 It’s like the real-life version of this old comic.
John Cena takes a break between dropping body slams to drop some truth – that patriotism is more than pride of country, it’s love beyond labels.
Here’s the most patriotic moment in American cinema history.