- Dude: Here's a link to the full Aikman episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=m7rnhNc0TAg
- John Mackovic: The kids are adorable, but that reflection off you dome makes it look like you have grey hair.
- TexasJ: hope we don't see that pic in a funeral in time soon!
- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
108 years, erased. pic.twitter.com/PyGg76vkXN — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 3, 2016
Bill Murray can't believe it pic.twitter.com/OAlolvA3GH — Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) November 3, 2016 BILL MURRAY interviews & celebrates with the @Cubs' @DexterFowler. This is too good. #WorldSeries https://t.co/sP8FmWoo4I — FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) November 3, 2016 THIS IS AMAZING. … Continue reading
I missed this yesterday. Barbara Bush gives her verdict on @JennaBushHager's "Barbara Bush" costume! #HalloweenTODAY pic.twitter.com/F9TkyBsyXV — TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 31, 2016
In this Peanuts/Stranger Things mash-up, Will Byers returns home from the upside down, but can’t seem to shake off that traumatic experience.
I’m tempted to shoot my own Magnum remake like these guys.
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
Damn, he has nice hair.
Yes, she’s still alive (90 years old) , and she’s still awesome. Article
Sully was better than expected, but I was most pleased with the Peter Scolari cameo. Language warning.