- Triple Fake: the shoe boat is interesting. I wonder if the connection was intentional. A wooden Dutch shoe is a...
- Triple Fake: Any movie made would need to be much better than the book. I finally read it about ten years ago, and...
- Ben W.: Benjamin L. Corey has done a series of articles dealing with the concept of hell. I'd encourage you to...
- Bryan: Thanks for sharing the details of and your thoughts on your 40th. I turn 40 in a little less than 3 months and...
- RPM: Let me guess, your DirecTv receiver was locking up after a commercial? Mine started doing that this week. First...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
This remarkable edit, by Matthew Morettini, splices together three versions of the same scene. It’s the one where Lecter’s captor, Will Graham, must beg the good doctor for help in a later case. It’s been filmed three times. First, in … Continue reading
First Look: Bryan Cranston is Unrecognizable as LBJ in HBO’s ‘All the Way’
My boy asked for a Transformers cake for his 6th birthday. I decided to up the ante, my wife did the actual cake.
You may just want to skip ahead to the 1:18 mark . . . While the West Des Moines Community School District Superintendent was beginning her speech to the staff of WDMCS at the district-wide welcome back meeting, the teachers … Continue reading
And on a personal note, I never thought that I’d one day walk through that entrance myself. That happened when my mother was transported there, where she later died.
Meet Okilly Dokilly – the world’s first (and presumably last) Ned Flanders themed metal band. Formed last month, the Phoenix-based group were unearthed by Adelaide street press Rip It Up and pretty much embody everything you could possibly want … Continue reading
Well, he’s now peddling a potato soup bucket on his show.