- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
And the original, just in case you wanted to compare.
WILD HELICOPTER RESCUE: Firefighters say a 74-year-old woman had to be flown off of Piestewa Peak this morning after she suffered an injury while hiking. STORY: https://t.co/H4HavJnsgn pic.twitter.com/2FPQR0qiZ9 — FOX 10 Phoenix (@FOX10Phoenix) June 4, 2019
Here’s the actual trailer.
This blew me away, it was so well done. “Scene 38 ReImagined” is about the final confrontation between Ben Kenobi & Darth Vader in “A New Hope” nearly 20 years after the events of “Revenge Of The Sith.” This is … Continue reading
This reminds me of Conan’s old “If They Mated” bit before Photoshop became mainstream.
For way too many years now, my brother and I (with the support of our awesome family and friends) have been working on a shot-for-shot recreation of Toy Story 3. This project has been an incredible undertaking, and we’ve made … Continue reading
Accordions and banjos are cool.
I thought Sting gave a stellar introduction as well.
Montage of dance moments from almost 300 feature films. In order of appearance: dancinginmovies.tumblr.com
Today in Comics History: Seventy years ago, in his "Li'l Folks" panel on May 30, 1948, Charles Schulz first named a character Charlie Brown. (And he was obviously using a prototype of Snoopy.) pic.twitter.com/rMJmrjKsoK — Tom Heintjes (@Hoganmag) May 30, … Continue reading