- Geeding: This is great, thanks, Alan. I'll give the duct tape 'seal' a try. If that works, I might...
- Alan: Thiis might help… http://www.mlive.com/living/ka lamazoo/index.ssf/2… Maybe sewer line air is being...
- Geeding: I installed the toilet, I want to say, over four months ago, but have only noticed the smell in the last...
- Alan: Did the smell only begin AFTER you installed the new toilet?……maybe it's a leaking floor seal...
- DF of LL: RE: Smiling I AM smiling! Double Fake King Trump
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I’m not saying I agree with this, but it was interesting and entertaining to watch since I referenced the film not too long ago. But I shall state that I’m positive Richard Dawson has kissed more women that our future … Continue reading
It’s not every day that a television news outlet purposely invites hoaxers in order to confront them live on air about their hoax. But that’s exactly what Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson tried on Tuesday night — to incredibly bizarre … Continue reading
I thought I knew a lot about the behind-the-scenes stuff, but wasn’t aware he was wearing a battery pack and a wire that ran down his sleeve.
The Evolution of Disney animation since “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” (1937) to “Zootopia” (2016)
If you are confused by the Jarvis reference, then it’s obvious you don’t watch Marvel movies.
I was reading this ABC News article – Golden Globes 2017: Snubs and Surprises. This part of the article caught my attention: The show is on Netflix, not HBO. So not only does ABC think the show got “snubbed”, but added insult … Continue reading
Whoever came up with this idea deserves a raise, a bonus, or an Applebee’s gift card.
I always think of this collection of scenes from ‘The West Wing’ when I’m researching ways to cook the bird each year. You know, I may just call the Butterball Hotline this year. This year, I want to use the … Continue reading