- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
Damn, he has nice hair.
Yes, she’s still alive (90 years old) , and she’s still awesome. Article
Sully was better than expected, but I was most pleased with the Peter Scolari cameo. Language warning.
I like this one better since it has a surprise “guest appearance”.
Love seeing so much of the actual cast in this skit. Major serious spoilers, in all honesty . . . .
Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar are reprising their famous “Batman” roles in the new animated film “Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.”
A friend and I were conversing on the topic of scents and how it can take you places or bring back memories. The first thing to go through my mind was this scene in Simon Birch, beautifully narrated by Jim … Continue reading
Full chart @ The Washington Post