- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
It’s just fun watching Darth Vadar fight from the new movie, maybe my favorite movie highlight of all of last year.
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
Carson had two other guests that night but Chuck took up the entire time.
I like this bit much more than carpool karaoke.
I saw this on the recent HBO documentary about Warren Buffett and thought there’s no better way for a CEO/chairman/president to start a testimony before congress, and it’s what every citizen would like to hear regarding accountability and ethics.
Steve Martin to Teach Comedy Class Online Steve Martin has signed on to teach an online crash course in comedy, releasing a trailer for his upcoming series with the online education platform MasterClass. Martin’s class will feature over 25 videos … Continue reading
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
There’s a consulting service connecting filmmakers with scientist script advisors — and it’s changing what science looks like onscreen.