- Larry: My dog still gets excited when I get home.
- Denney Crane: There are many merits to gun ownership, but I don't believe this is one of them..
- Denney Crane: How can buying a gun be an act of Christian faith? There are many merits to gun ownership
- Geeding: That's the mystery, I have no idea how my dog got on the list. I'm guessing someone did this as a...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Pickles and Mustard – Right there with ya, Keith. On burgers I am a mayo guy, sometimes...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Man, I forgot how much I really like that show (especially how it was shot, the whole walk-and-talk long takes), and I’m surprised (well, not really) that I teared up watching it. Once again, “Over The Rainbow” is one hell … Continue reading
Only a portion of this interview is online, but there’s a lot to take in. Fallon, a great host in his own right, is a real buddy-buddy kind of guy, and you aren’t going to get any substantive questions or … Continue reading
This segment of Eva Cassidy aired way back in May 2001. Per Wikipedia, “The Nightline episode has since been rebroadcast three times due to popular demand. Producer Leroy Sievers has said that it is “probably the most popular Nightline ever“. … Continue reading
Beautiful doesn’t even come close to describing this. Pop your earbuds in, crank it up, close your eyes, and do yourself a favor and get lost in this song for four-minutes-and-twenty-one seconds. It might just be the best part of … Continue reading
Phylicia Rashad makes an appearance and the answer to his age in relation to Apollo’s death is answered, kinda. And the new chicken chasing scene cracked me up.
It moves pretty slow, but with so many celebrities with different aged versions of themselves, it kept me hooked. Pop-culture language warning: There is a place where all fictional characters meet. . Outside of time, Outside of all logic, This … Continue reading