- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Whoever came up with this idea deserves a raise, a bonus, or an Applebee’s gift card.
I always think of this collection of scenes from ‘The West Wing’ when I’m researching ways to cook the bird each year. You know, I may just call the Butterball Hotline this year. This year, I want to use the … Continue reading
🍽 pic.twitter.com/62XEV6oi1U — Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) November 20, 2016
The Mannequin Challenge has found its way to where the air is sweet… pic.twitter.com/FXHbiWYeB0 — Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) November 15, 2016
Natalie Portman maintains her composure above all else in Fox Searchlight’s new trailer for “Jackie.” The movie, which opens Dec. 2, centers on Jacqueline Kennedy’s final days in the White House following the assassination of her husband, John F. Kennedy, … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about this quote from one of my heroes, President Lincoln. I think it’s an important message for all of us today, and I’m sure you want to hear me read Lincoln speeches in my Austrian … Continue reading
Everybody in America today, no matter who they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vlIyVQu8ki — Cloyd Rivers (@CloydRivers) November 9, 2016