- Nathan Hart: Here's a 2017 version of that lawn mower: http://www.autoblog.com/2017/0 4/24/honda-miimo-au…
- JayF: I'm still taking the 80's. Ahhh the progressive dinners, those were great. I wonder if any church...
- Ben W.: Death rates for children aged 1-19 cut by more than half from 1980 to 2014. Thanks, knee pads, helmets,...
- John: Don't think the "proposed freeway map" is from 67. It looks like I-20 is in southern Dallas...
- RPM: No to invading North Korea. We let China make the move. A sacrifice bunt to get stability in the region. Not...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
Captain Obvious Alert: Language and violence warning . . .
This is pretty well done . . . Rogue One VHS trailer commercial
It’s just fun watching Darth Vadar fight from the new movie, maybe my favorite movie highlight of all of last year.
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
Carson had two other guests that night but Chuck took up the entire time.
I like this bit much more than carpool karaoke.