- Rob: Here is a DashCam for you. https://www.hdmirrorcam.com/?u tm_source=FB_a3_ad2&utm_me dium=SFM
- Jason A: Here’s an interesting interview with the father/son source of George H.W. Bush’s socks:...
- Saul Goodman: If you get a dashcam, be aware that the video can be used against you if an accident is your fault....
- Sailormoon: Office Depot had several dashcams on clearance for $29.99 on Saturday. I was surprised when a) they sold...
- RPM: I have a Cobra Drive HD dashcam that’s small and takes great video. Mounted it on the windshield by the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I’ve posted something related to this in the past, but VICE has more on the guy. Joel Osteen is one of the most famous televangelists in the world. A Houston based pastor, Joel is famous for his arena-sized congregations, his … Continue reading
So cool: Unearthed footage of Sylvester Stallone/Carl Weathers Choreography for Rocky in 1976 pic.twitter.com/depECkYTak — Meredith Frost (@MeredithFrost) April 7, 2018
That inauguration crowd was so huge I must have overlooked that Lincoln and Washington attend. Also, the logo they use with the Earth and red and white stripes somewhat reminded me of the old Obama campaign logo. GreatAgainForFree.com
Best line, “Sometimes things don’t go right in the neighborhood.” He even pulls out a Polaroid of him and Eddie Murphy and briefly discusses Murphy’s SNL impression of him.
From Academy Award® -winning filmmaker Morgan Neville (20 Feet from Stardom), Won’t You Be My Neighbor? takes an intimate look at America’s favorite neighbor: Mister Fred Rogers. A portrait of a man whom we all think we know, this emotional … Continue reading
Very few things made me smile and laugh as much as this did. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve quoted this scene with my friends. Warning, same rough language as in the original scene in the movie. … Continue reading
This video is a personal project (fan film) created by myself and my FX-guru brother Isaac Botkin. He planned and crafted all the visuals in Lightwave 3D, and I composed the original score. The goal was to come up with … Continue reading