- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I’m tempted to shoot my own Magnum remake like these guys.
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
Damn, he has nice hair.
Yes, she’s still alive (90 years old) , and she’s still awesome. Article
Sully was better than expected, but I was most pleased with the Peter Scolari cameo. Language warning.
I like this one better since it has a surprise “guest appearance”.
Love seeing so much of the actual cast in this skit. Major serious spoilers, in all honesty . . . .
Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar are reprising their famous “Batman” roles in the new animated film “Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.”
A friend and I were conversing on the topic of scents and how it can take you places or bring back memories. The first thing to go through my mind was this scene in Simon Birch, beautifully narrated by Jim … Continue reading