- tommy: This is most likely a decent man with an addiction. He should get treatment and we should be ashamed of our...
- Al Dominique: OUTSTANDING! Great timelapse! Very creative my friend, but you always were creative. I recognized...
- Geeding: You have more faith in the amount of local people that read this blog than I do. It would be different if I...
- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Pop Culture
I only planned on watching a few minutes but got caught up watching the whole thing because of the comfortableness.
Alben W. Barkley was the senior senator from Kentucky who later became Truman’s VP. When Truman decided not to run again, he successfully ran and became the junior senator of Kentucky. It’s not often the entire public gets to hear the … Continue reading
“Pink slime”? Worm meat? Fillers? You’ve been talking about McDonald’s beef so we’ve opened the doors to Cargill, one of our U.S. beef suppliers. Follow Grant Imahara as he gets answers about the beef we use for your burgers.
Glen Campbell has shared the video for “I’m Not Gonna Miss You,” a track that the country music great previously revealed will be the final song he ever records as he battles Alzheimer’s Disease. The ballad’s devastating lyrics detail Campbell’s … Continue reading
To celebrate the launch of BBC Music we’ve remade The Beach Boys’ masterpiece ‘God Only Knows with the help of a few friends…
This one stood out. Article
Since this video about the effects of social networking seems to be on every other blog out there, I thought I’d post it as well.
I always think of this scene. Context: Major Payne, a hardened Marine and a Vietnam War vet, is forced to leave the military and is trying to find a job in the civilian world. He’s having a hard time adjusting.
Exodus: Gods and Kings | Official Trailer: Watch the exclusive new trailer for Ridley Scott’s Exodus: Gods and Kings starring Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, John Turturro, Aaron Paul, Ben Mendelsohn, Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley.
Riccie Johnson, CBS makeup artist for 62 years, has powdered all the greats — The Beatles, Sinatra, and U.S. presidents. And she’s still at it. Sinatra warned her not to mess up his toupee. McCartney actually remembered her from ‘The … Continue reading