- Michael Willoughby: I feel very, very sorry for your podiatrist. Potentially shocking for that doctor upon entering...
- Ben W.: Ivanka Trump is impressive. There is a quiet rumor that she is the driving force behind this entire show, and...
- Ben W.: The inconsistencies in this guy's arguments would be laughable, if so many people didn't believe...
- barry: Ha! Those expressway buttons were the city partons … or the city dollys, either works.
- df of ll: Destroying government currency is against the law. Quick, someone call the Feds!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Pop Culture
This gave me a good laugh. Good stuff starts right at the one-minute mark. In case you are wondering, that’s Tony Award winning actress Laura Benanti.
I just scanned through the video, but I don’t think there’s any cursing.
Go behind the scenes with the cast and crew of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
Language warning, obviously. Spoiler warning, obviously. So far this has been the highlight of my week.
Once in a lifetime image captured shows lizard attacking snake whilst being eatenhttps://t.co/BxGIt2DEDd pic.twitter.com/fnalt5wqJ4 — Express Pictures (@Express_Pics) July 4, 2016 It’s like the real-life version of this old comic.
John Cena takes a break between dropping body slams to drop some truth – that patriotism is more than pride of country, it’s love beyond labels.
Here’s the most patriotic moment in American cinema history.