- australianessay: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
- Jason: Some people just try too hard for the Darwin award
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
U2 will be playing at AT&T Stadium on Friday MAY 26 with The Lumineers as the opening act. The last time they played here, WifeGeeding had bad morning sickness and I ended up taking a blog reader. The tickets were … Continue reading
You just need to pay attention from the ten-second mark to about the twenty-second mark.
I’ve been thinking a lot about this quote from one of my heroes, President Lincoln. I think it’s an important message for all of us today, and I’m sure you want to hear me read Lincoln speeches in my Austrian … Continue reading
Everybody in America today, no matter who they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vlIyVQu8ki — Cloyd Rivers (@CloydRivers) November 9, 2016
The scene at Susan B. Anthony's grave. And it's a scene. pic.twitter.com/mgQNwmsB9f — Sarah Maslin Nir (@SarahMaslinNir) November 8, 2016
I missed this yesterday. Barbara Bush gives her verdict on @JennaBushHager's "Barbara Bush" costume! #HalloweenTODAY pic.twitter.com/F9TkyBsyXV — TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 31, 2016
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
Jordan Klepper speaks to Pastor Mark Burns, one of Donald Trump’s religious supporters, to find out how the GOP presidential hopeful stacks up as a Christian. (4:52) Source: The Divinity of Donald Trump-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah – Video … Continue reading
This gave me a good laugh. Good stuff starts right at the one-minute mark. In case you are wondering, that’s Tony Award winning actress Laura Benanti.