- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
- John Mackovic: It annoys the hell out of me too.
- Andy: Many donut shops around here call pigs in a blanket "kolaches", but they are wrong, and it drives me...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
Monday, April 20, marked the deadline for companies and organizations to file their 2015 first quarter federal lobbying disclosure reports. Below is a list of the top ten organizations and how much they spent lobbying Congress and federal agencies between … Continue reading
I saw this ESPN article referenced over at LiberallyLean.com this morning, but haven’t read it yet in full. What caught my attention is the reference to Saigon in the article, which is a big thing if you have Vietnamese roots, like this … Continue reading
I found this great story on Reddit last night. You see that young man in the casual polo shirt on the right? Here’s the story: The Obama administration sent an invitation to his speech in Utah at Hill Air Force … Continue reading
He moved from Classic Rock to Country Music.
I found this graphic in an article about technical jobs in Dallas, and if you are a tech worker in Dallas, I think it’s worth a read.
Fox News has the most trusted network and cable news coverage in the United States, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. But network TV is much less trustworthy than it was in the days of Walter Cronkite, … Continue reading
Nice job to our team with the design of our new RickPAC business cards. They rock .@GovernorPerry pic.twitter.com/waFPCInE1G — Jeff Miller (@JeffMillerCA2TX) February 26, 2015
Poll: 54% of Republicans say that, “deep down,” Obama is a Muslim
Newser Article Somewhat related: Obama Depicted as Rape Suspect in Fox 5 San Diego News Graphic Error