- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
This aired while I was watching the local news last night. It easily caught my attention because of its slow and solemn tone, and it was long. I was surprised they aired the whole thing and not an abbreviated version. … Continue reading
At first, I thought it was something related to the Texas Rangers baseball club. The “Pray for 45” T-shirts — white, with blue and red lettering — are on sale in “Ruth’s Attic,” the library’s bookstore, or at billygrahambookstore.org (click … Continue reading
This is the English version of the video “trailer” that President Donald J. Trump showed Chairman Kim Jong Un during their historic summit on 6/12/18. This is a rip from the official White House press conference live stream, where they … Continue reading
That inauguration crowd was so huge I must have overlooked that Lincoln and Washington attend. Also, the logo they use with the Earth and red and white stripes somewhat reminded me of the old Obama campaign logo. GreatAgainForFree.com
When Annie Caddell moved into a predominately black neighborhood seven years ago, no one cared until she put up a Confederate flag. But an unexpected turn of events changed her perspective. Steve Hartman has that story “On the Road.”
For your information, our president is a WORLD CLASS ATHLETE. https://t.co/aRj3OJCqbw — Diane N. Sevenay (@Diane_7A) September 24, 2017
The public is used to at least a peck on the cheek. It’s the new normal. The US First Lady introduces her husband on stage at an event at Joint Base Andrews. He thanks her with a handshake. pic.twitter.com/fPQNoMpnWa — … Continue reading
FWIW, My father was a Freemason. Wikipedia | IMDB | Archive.org
In a few of the scenes, Harrelson doesn’t seem to capture LBJ’s physical stature, he looks too short. The essence is there, but something’s a bit off. Bryan Cranston did a great LBJ, but I didn’t like the material he had … Continue reading
I know most of y’all are conservatives and wouldn’t support her, but I thought it was just a well crafted campaign ad.