- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
You just need to pay attention from the ten-second mark to about the twenty-second mark.
I’ve been thinking a lot about this quote from one of my heroes, President Lincoln. I think it’s an important message for all of us today, and I’m sure you want to hear me read Lincoln speeches in my Austrian … Continue reading
Everybody in America today, no matter who they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vlIyVQu8ki — Cloyd Rivers (@CloydRivers) November 9, 2016
The scene at Susan B. Anthony's grave. And it's a scene. pic.twitter.com/mgQNwmsB9f — Sarah Maslin Nir (@SarahMaslinNir) November 8, 2016
I missed this yesterday. Barbara Bush gives her verdict on @JennaBushHager's "Barbara Bush" costume! #HalloweenTODAY pic.twitter.com/F9TkyBsyXV — TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 31, 2016
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
Jordan Klepper speaks to Pastor Mark Burns, one of Donald Trump’s religious supporters, to find out how the GOP presidential hopeful stacks up as a Christian. (4:52) Source: The Divinity of Donald Trump-The Daily Show with Trevor Noah – Video … Continue reading
This gave me a good laugh. Good stuff starts right at the one-minute mark. In case you are wondering, that’s Tony Award winning actress Laura Benanti.