- RPM: Back in my radio days I did a contest promo with Charlie Pride. One of his lines was "It's all part of...
- Ben W.: That kids' autograph section is genius, and should be mandatory. I've heard so many athletes talk...
- Jason: That "anointed cake" story sounds like a variation of a story Tony Campolo has been telling for...
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
A North Korean soldier takes a picture of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson from outside the window during his visit to Panmunjom, the truce village near the inter-Korean border, South Korea, on Friday. (Pool photo by Yonhap/via European Pressphoto Agency) … Continue reading
The idea of getting your name on a brick for a donation was some good schtick.
I’m not saying I agree with this, but it was interesting and entertaining to watch since I referenced the film not too long ago. But I shall state that I’m positive Richard Dawson has kissed more women that our future … Continue reading
It’s not every day that a television news outlet purposely invites hoaxers in order to confront them live on air about their hoax. But that’s exactly what Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson tried on Tuesday night — to incredibly bizarre … Continue reading
He and Barbara were admitted to the hospital recently, but they sent this to the President-Elect ahead of time. George H.W. Bush sent letter to Trump on Jan. 10 stating he couldn't attend Inauguration: "We will be with you and … Continue reading
But then I found out it’s a parody account.