- Ben W.: If the survival-bunker people expect to survive down there, they probably need to get the seal checked on...
- Ben W.: Man, I can't wait for this. It looks better than Avengers 2. Of course, with this cast, it's...
- the tow path: Watched this show as it happened. Totally agree.
- Geeding: You know, I tend to use the oven to warm up a TV dinner often. Two things determine when I use the oven, how...
- Hard Count: Another element you left out, at least for me, is that the Fargo writers have kept the language...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
While $399 million worth of bonds were on the ballot for the Alpha Ranch Water Control and Improvement District No. 1 of Denton and Wise counties, no one showed up to vote. Six propositions asked the voters — or voter … Continue reading
KINGSTON, Tenn. (WVLT) — In the market for a gun? An East Tennessee store is offering a deal, as long as you’re a Christian. The owner of Frontier Firearms says the mass shooting in Oregon prompted the sale. “If Christians … Continue reading
Only a portion of this interview is online, but there’s a lot to take in. Fallon, a great host in his own right, is a real buddy-buddy kind of guy, and you aren’t going to get any substantive questions or … Continue reading
The pastor of First Baptist Dallas made it to the Trump rally? I thought he’d only show up at Cruz events, which seems more towards his liking. He starts to “quote scripture” around the 2:00 mark.
iSideWith.com was started in March 2012 by two friends with two very different views of politics. We are constantly finding and building new ways to boost voter engagement and education using information, data, and breaking technologies. That’s it! We are … Continue reading
Apopka, Florida — A new assault rifle manufactured by Spike’s Tactical in Apopka, Florida has become available for public purchase. The Spike’s Tactical Crusader is a new version of the AR-15 assault rifle and has the Bible verse, Psalm … Continue reading
First Look: Bryan Cranston is Unrecognizable as LBJ in HBO’s ‘All the Way’
Source: Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field