- Bizarro Big Tex: Best therapy on a bum knee or ankle? Swimming Pool. Swim every day. Weight is off the offending...
- RPM: You absolutely should get everything checked out while it’s affordable. The alternative is put it off, be...
- Towski: I don’t usually root against the Big 12, but as an Oklahoma State alum, I was rooting HARD for SFA....
- Michael K: I am in the same boat as you. Just had back surgery and have made all my deductibles. I am getting...
- FH: After you drink that stuff you better stay close to a bathroom if ya know what I mean
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Political
When Annie Caddell moved into a predominately black neighborhood seven years ago, no one cared until she put up a Confederate flag. But an unexpected turn of events changed her perspective. Steve Hartman has that story “On the Road.”
For your information, our president is a WORLD CLASS ATHLETE. https://t.co/aRj3OJCqbw — Diane N. Sevenay (@Diane_7A) September 24, 2017
The public is used to at least a peck on the cheek. It’s the new normal. The US First Lady introduces her husband on stage at an event at Joint Base Andrews. He thanks her with a handshake. pic.twitter.com/fPQNoMpnWa — … Continue reading
FWIW, My father was a Freemason. Wikipedia | IMDB | Archive.org
In a few of the scenes, Harrelson doesn’t seem to capture LBJ’s physical stature, he looks too short. The essence is there, but something’s a bit off. Bryan Cranston did a great LBJ, but I didn’t like the material he had … Continue reading
I know most of y’all are conservatives and wouldn’t support her, but I thought it was just a well crafted campaign ad.
“The Progressive Liberal” turns politics into a contact sport BOYD COUNTY, Ky. — If the name of the game for an aspiring professional wrestling villain is that fan anger fills the seats, then Dan Richards has it all figured out … Continue reading
Unfortunate side effect of the scandal is this period-comma-apostrophe bullshit from the New Yorker. pic.twitter.com/ITijnSXOWn — Michael Colton (@mikecolton) July 11, 2017 And The New Yorker responds: The reasoning for the punctuation of “Jr.,’s” is pretty straightforward. It’s a collision of … Continue reading
Such an honor to pray within the Oval Office for @POTUS & @VP . pic.twitter.com/JrDOSJyFeN — Johnnie Moore ن (@JohnnieM) July 12, 2017
James Comey decided to wrote a memo after meeting with President Trump so he would have something on record. LiberallyLean.com states he often crafts memos because he doesn’t trust his memory. Both of them are in legal professions, but it seems … Continue reading