- Jason: You know, he was one of my favorite comics and I've seen him in person. But his unapologetic use of rape...
- The Donald: Here's a comparison of median property tax amounts in the area (low to high): Palo Pinto, Wise,...
- Bryan: During all of the winter weather the last 2 weeks, when the news starts flashing the school closings, I will...
- Andy: Maho Beach is fantastic. My wife and I went there during a cruise and got some pictures. If you like airplanes,...
- David Bryant: We've been there. The landings make for great pictures, but the coolest experience is when the big...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Personal
Dang, we got a lot more snow than I expected. Right around midnight I took another snowy stroll around the neighborhood and almost tripped and wiped out because the snow was so high I couldn’t see the steps leading to … Continue reading
I have childhood memories of watching the television show ‘Hunter’ with my father, which starred former NFL’er Fred Dryer. So it was a delightful surprise to see Dryer in last night’s ‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’. I hate the feeling of feeling … Continue reading
If it wasn’t for the season pass feature on my DVR, I’d miss ‘Better Call Saul’ every week. I do like how Jimmy or Saul’s brother is played by someone that was in one of my favorite ‘X-Files’ episodes, which … Continue reading
Happy Texas Independence Day, y’all. I’m not putting much effort into this post I’ve just finish all thirteen episodes of season three of ‘House of Cards’. It’s simply a phenomenal show and I love the ability to binge watch and get … Continue reading
I have a friend whose last name is Bone and he will often just sign his name (in unofficial capacities) by drawing a bone, something resembling a femur. Bone is very close to our kids and was nice enough to … Continue reading
One thing I’ve noticed about my kids are how excited they can get about little things. They are so happy when they wake up and can’t wait to start the day, and they run into places as if they can’t … Continue reading
Yesterday “Bag of Randomness” didn’t post when it was suppose to, and the same thing happened to LiberallyLean’s “Random Morning Thoughts”. Weird. Actually, this is the second time within a week that’s happened to me. All the local news stations … Continue reading
Over the past 30 days, 72.7% of you have visited this website by a desktop, 15.3% by tablets, and 12% by a mobile device. Taxes are filed. The kids wanted to watch a Superman and Batman cartoon so I pulled … Continue reading
Oscars thoughts: The opening of the Oscars was superb and NPH did an exceptional job as host. I was laughing so hard at his two Travolta jokes I almost woke the kids. But I could have done without the predictions … Continue reading
His grandmother taught him this trick.