- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
- AndreaJN: “I was troubleshooting… ” Great thinking! I recently felt something similar. I had to do...
- RPM: Hey, hey, hey… don’t berate the comma in Earth, Wind and Fire. Without that unsung hero it would be...
- Michael Willoughby: I thought so too. I almost wonder if you saw it or heard it, but that it didn’t really...
- Bryan: Add Mark Hamill to the list of “celebrities that would fun to hang out with”. He stole the show on...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
News anchor Sharon Reed responds on air to a viewer who calls her the N-word. This Atlanta Mayoral race has people fiesty tonight. pic.twitter.com/Vgri3oXnGN — Billy Michael Honor (@BillyMHonor) December 6, 2017
Story and video – Gizmodo
More than 200ft long and 13ft around the trunk, this is one piece of wood that nobody will be throwing along the beach for the dog to fetch.The giant western red cedar was one of dozens of trees washed up … Continue reading
The abscess on the back of my neck is smaller, perhaps the size of a racketball, and it’s very hard. In a way, it’s freaking me out and I just wish it would go away or be removed, but the … Continue reading
“Most Armed Man in America” has over 4,000 weapons, including flamethrowers and bazookas, and they are all legal. https://t.co/Kiznf2tGgq pic.twitter.com/gcydgNT4sA — ABC News (@ABC) November 9, 2017 Article: What the ‘most armed man in America’ has to say about mass shootings … Continue reading
A remarkable Jacobean re-emergence after 200 years of yellowing varnish 1/2 pic.twitter.com/yBGNGDcNd7 — Philip Mould (@philipmould) November 6, 2017 Article