- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
Robot valets are now parking cars in one of France’s busiest airports
Summary: We made a rocket powered golf club that can swing at 150mph. Instead of just showing the final build I wanted to walk through the engineering design process. We failed in 6 different ways before eventually getting it just … Continue reading
“This is nothing. We do this all the time.” Article
I love the guy’s pun-heavy humor at the end. I’m guessing any Jonah reference would be prosaic and predictable. A DRAMATIC set of pictures show a man nearly being swallowed by a Bryde’s Whale off Port Elizabeth Harbour. Rainer Schimpf, … Continue reading
Note: The audio is pretty loud so you may want to lower the volume on your speakers. This ocean cam is affixed to the Frying Pan Tower, 34 miles off the coast of Cape Fear, North Carolina. The tower was … Continue reading
Accordions and banjos are cool.