- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
Legendary magician Penn Jillette reviews some of the most iconic magic tricks in cinema, from the dramatic illusions in The Prestige and The Illusionist to the comedic tricks in Ant-Man and The Wasp and Arrested Development. Learn how realistic some … Continue reading
CBS News is currently livestreaming its original broadcast from fifty years ago, when the original Apollo 11 crew launched from Kennedy Space Center. What makes this neat is they include original 1960s commercials, so it will be a neat trip … Continue reading
U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Munro (WMSL-755) crew members board a self-propelled semi-submersible drug smuggling vessel (SPSS) June 18, 2019, while operating in international waters in the Pacific Ocean. SSPS vessels ride low in the water, half-submerged to evade detection.
WifeGeeding should totally do this with her extra eyes. A bit of background on this ring: @drlindseyfitzharris – This Victorian mourning ring from the late 19th century was made from the deceased person’s glass eye. Would you wear something like … Continue reading
Robot valets are now parking cars in one of France’s busiest airports
Summary: We made a rocket powered golf club that can swing at 150mph. Instead of just showing the final build I wanted to walk through the engineering design process. We failed in 6 different ways before eventually getting it just … Continue reading
“This is nothing. We do this all the time.” Article
I love the guy’s pun-heavy humor at the end. I’m guessing any Jonah reference would be prosaic and predictable. A DRAMATIC set of pictures show a man nearly being swallowed by a Bryde’s Whale off Port Elizabeth Harbour. Rainer Schimpf, … Continue reading