- sara: I love the Alamo Drafthouse, San Antonio is so lucky to have 3.
- Suz: My son spent a night at Cook's Hospital in Fort Worth after knee surgery. He will be fine, but many many...
- John Mackovic: Looks like about 2/3 of the list is in the hill country. It's a beautiful place.
- Jason Truitt: Been to all on that list but Devil’s River, and it’s on my list. When I hiked Santa Elena...
- DF of LL: RE: Mug They left off "weigh, weight" and this list: https://en.wiktionary.org/w...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
In this episode of “The Thlow Mo Guyth” a mouse trap lays the smack down on Dan’s tongue so fast that even our high speed camera struggles to keep up. There was no blood. Pants may have been soiled, though.
Language warning. Thunderstorm in South Sydney Australia when a friend and myslef [sic] are almost hit by a lightning bolt.
Filmed as Storm Henry hit the west coast of the Isle of Mull on the 1st Feb 2016. The footage is taken in the south of the Isle of Mull, looking across Loch Scridain toward Ardmeanach and ‘The Wilderness’.
Straight out of Tyler, Texas. Wow! Check out this video of lightning striking a tree @BishopTKGorman school here in Tyler Thurs. afternoon. #etxwx pic.twitter.com/TnbUvogUhX — Cedric Haynes KLTV (@CedricKLTV) January 22, 2016
This isn’t related to the recent blizzard, it was posted back in 2011, but it’s still cool.
This is a pretty cool device. Using patented printing technology, the machine creates inspiring Ripplesfrom any image or text atop the foam layer of coffee beverages. Make a foam-topped coffee drink by your usual methods. Place the cup on the … Continue reading
My favorite part when they tried the ribs: