- tommy: This is most likely a decent man with an addiction. He should get treatment and we should be ashamed of our...
- Al Dominique: OUTSTANDING! Great timelapse! Very creative my friend, but you always were creative. I recognized...
- Geeding: You have more faith in the amount of local people that read this blog than I do. It would be different if I...
- Uppercase Matt: I'm frankly more concerned that you're airing some poor kid's issues on a very local...
- Larry: I have done this for years with grasshoppers. My grand kids think it is the coolest thing to see. Also helps...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Interesting
Language Warning The hit occurs around the 45- second mark. A Taliban sniper managed to get a non-fatal headshot on a Marine’s helmet while the Marines were conducting a joint helicopter raid in the Now Zad district, Helmand Province in … Continue reading
Are you under 50 years old, willing to make daily trips to Medford, and have regular bowel movements? You, my friend, could be earning $40 a day—just for pooping. All you have to do is visit OpenBiome, launched in 2012 … Continue reading
The good stuff starts around the 37-second mark . . .
I only planned on watching a few minutes but got caught up watching the whole thing because of the comfortableness.
A friendly drum line competition between the III Marine Expeditionary Force (III MEF) Band and the Republic of Korea (ROK) Army Band.
Alben W. Barkley was the senior senator from Kentucky who later became Truman’s VP. When Truman decided not to run again, he successfully ran and became the junior senator of Kentucky. It’s not often the entire public gets to hear the … Continue reading
“Pink slime”? Worm meat? Fillers? You’ve been talking about McDonald’s beef so we’ve opened the doors to Cargill, one of our U.S. beef suppliers. Follow Grant Imahara as he gets answers about the beef we use for your burgers.
You actually get to see how it works at the 24-second mark.
overtone singing is a voice technique where it seems like one person sings two notes at the same time. You can sing the overtone scale on one fundamental. Another fundamental has its own overtone scale, so in order to have … Continue reading
Here’s a GIF if you aren’t interested in the video.
AUSTIN — Testicular cancer survivor Thomas Cantley is pushing a giant ball across America to raise awareness for men’s health. He quit his job and sold his house to push a six-foot ‘testicle’ from Los Angeles to New York City … Continue reading