- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
I thought Sting gave a stellar introduction as well.
A woman riding her scooter was hit by a car and then rolled into a manhole. A woman rolled into a manhole under maintenance after being knocked off from her electric scooter by a car in Hangzhou City, eastern China … Continue reading
On a whim, Wylie Overstreet set up his telescope outside his apartment. He wanted to look at the moon. He had no idea he would, in a matter of hours, inspire awe in hundreds of strangers on the streets of … Continue reading
This is the English version of the video “trailer” that President Donald J. Trump showed Chairman Kim Jong Un during their historic summit on 6/12/18. This is a rip from the official White House press conference live stream, where they … Continue reading
Today in Comics History: Seventy years ago, in his "Li'l Folks" panel on May 30, 1948, Charles Schulz first named a character Charlie Brown. (And he was obviously using a prototype of Snoopy.) pic.twitter.com/rMJmrjKsoK — Tom Heintjes (@Hoganmag) May 30, … Continue reading