- Rex Kramer: Coffee as a sign of aging, I would say more of a sign of taste. And who doesn't remember Jolt Cola...
- Dude: It was just last weekend, but I would encourage anyone who enjoys or enjoyed pinball back in the the day to...
- Triple Fake: Never really cared for any video games, but I loooved pinball. My favorite was one called Highway Patrol...
- Mike Honcho: I like them too when there is no need to touch the door after. Costco comes to mind as a good place for...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
Captain Obvious Alert: Language and violence warning . . .
The grandpa draining shots in the background is really all I could focus on pic.twitter.com/c6SpOmFGJJ — Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) March 26, 2017
On March 11th, 2017, the SNL make-up team had only one commercial break to get Kate McKinnon out of her Jeff Sessions character and into her “Shud the Mermaid” character. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at that transition.
Property values on the block dropped this weekend as we no longer have a neighbor who plays in the NFL. I wish him well in this new chapter in his life and hope his body isn’t too damaged. Every time … Continue reading
This gives you a better appreciation of the art and the complexity and the tiny details often overlooked. And worth noting, nothing was done digitally.
The owners need not worry about retrieving that thing, it’s done for.
There’s a consulting service connecting filmmakers with scientist script advisors — and it’s changing what science looks like onscreen.