- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
This is the English version of the video “trailer” that President Donald J. Trump showed Chairman Kim Jong Un during their historic summit on 6/12/18. This is a rip from the official White House press conference live stream, where they … Continue reading
Today in Comics History: Seventy years ago, in his "Li'l Folks" panel on May 30, 1948, Charles Schulz first named a character Charlie Brown. (And he was obviously using a prototype of Snoopy.) pic.twitter.com/rMJmrjKsoK — Tom Heintjes (@Hoganmag) May 30, … Continue reading
It’s snowing… on a comet! Actually, this INCREDIBLE animation is a series images from the Rosetta spacecraft, taken from a distance of about 13 km from the comet 67/P Chuyurmov-Gerasimenko, and put into an animation by Twitter user landru79. As … Continue reading
Tucked away in the town of Yakima, Washington is a factory producing an unassuming, yet wildly prolific global product, one that you’ve used your entire life—bread tags. The tiny piece of plastic keeping your bread fresh is all thanks to … Continue reading
Take a virtual tour of the Moon in all-new 4K resolution, thanks to data provided by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter spacecraft. As the visualization moves around the near side, far side, north and south poles, we highlight interesting features, sites, … Continue reading
Details and video
The man was a very eloquent speaker. "It's a cruel jest to say to a bootless man that he ought to lift himself by his bootstraps. And many Negroes, by the thousands and millions, have been left bootless … as … Continue reading