- Kaleb: If the wedding is during the day, try to go to GoGoGumbo in Boyd after it is over. That place is really good.
- Triple Fake: I don't know if they still do, but the Brookshire's in Bridgeport sold Whataburger Spicy...
- John Mackovic: Maybe Central Market will carry it. I am able to get HEB-only Whataburger Spicy Ketchup there.
- ALEC666: Re-concussion. I saw a report about concussions the other day. Conventional wisdom was that the subject rest...
- RPM: I wish we had HEB around here. Love shopping there.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
It’s like the Wendy’s of pancake machines since it makes square pancakes. Those are the longest scissors I’ve ever seen.
Typing the title of this blog post made me think of this Spaceballsa scene.
Natalie Portman maintains her composure above all else in Fox Searchlight’s new trailer for “Jackie.” The movie, which opens Dec. 2, centers on Jacqueline Kennedy’s final days in the White House following the assassination of her husband, John F. Kennedy, … Continue reading
It blows up around the 1:35 mark. Article
The scene at Susan B. Anthony's grave. And it's a scene. pic.twitter.com/mgQNwmsB9f — Sarah Maslin Nir (@SarahMaslinNir) November 8, 2016
Here’s his Wiki page.
They use something called the snag maneuver.
Reminds me of the Disney Pixar movie WALL-E.