- Ben W.: Want to make your TV viewing better? Go to the "picture" settings (or whatever it is on your model)...
- Ben W.: I can't figure out what's going to be the bigger catastrophe to watch this summer: the Rio Olympics...
- Geeding: That’s some SNL Weekend Tonight level humor. I applaud it, sir.
- John Mackovic: – I bet most just go by “Don” – What It’s Like to Be Named Donald Trump...
- Scooter: When your Beard gets "Rightous" then eating a burger and fries with a fork is not uncommon
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
From Jalopnik: In a training exercise gone wrong back in 1989, Capt. Brian Udell had to eject from his F-15 travelling at supersonic speeds. The force of the air on his body was so strong that it nearly killed him. … Continue reading
Wild police chase in Texas ends with pilot jumping out of helicopter to tackle the suspect. pic.twitter.com/F11ZbooJvT — Breaking News Feed (@pzf) June 29, 2016
This video was first posted back in 2013, but it’s new to me. At the 15-second mark, you get to hear all the “electrical” sound. At the 36-second mark, you get to see the swingset. Big boom happens around the … Continue reading
This happened in Phoenix – Article
There’s a subreddit named NoSleep. Authors write short scary stories and people read with a suspension of disbelief. So what’s written is fiction, but people who comment pretend it’s real to add to some of the horror element. Recently I … Continue reading
The makers of the world’s longest and highest glass-bottomed bridge pulled off a highly unusual yet impressive PR move to draw visitors to the new attraction ahead of its opening next month. The 430-meter-long and 300-meter-high structure, which hangs over … Continue reading
A dramatic video released by Lithuanian police on June 11 shows a Volvo driver leading them on a high-speed chase on rural roads two days before, creating a smokescreen with their car’s exhaust, and throwing spikes to try to slow … Continue reading
Another full-page editorial advertisement on the sexual assault scandal at Baylor University has appeared in an Austin newspaper and, this time, it is wholly uncharitable to Kenneth Starr, who was ousted as university president last month. Last Sunday a full-page … Continue reading
Less is more…start it off, let the crowd do the rest.