- Railroader: He hate me – Amen, my in-laws were allowed to leave in '58 if they gave up everything they...
- Geeding: I knew if all my readers you’d be the one to notice. As soon as CBS posts that awesome intro...
- David Bryant: This was the main musical number for Craig Ferguson's last episode of the Late Late Show last...
- Larry: The 3D printers are the first step to Star Trek replicators. Once they learn to replace the building materials...
- Coast-to-Coast: The logistics of pulling all those celebrities into the studio at the same time must have been...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Category Archives: Interesting
While I think the story is pretty cool itself, I was a bit perturbed that a technology publication didn’t capitalize each letter in NASA – as in National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) . But after a bit of research, I noticed this was … Continue reading
A Texas plumber traded in his black Ford F-250 pickup truck at a Houston dealership and it ends up on the front lines of the Syrian civil war, operated by terrorist fighters. His plumbing company has been bombarded with threats after a … Continue reading
See how unique, custom-3D printed prosthetics allow derby the dog to run for the first time.
Here’s an article with a few more details.
Competing in the World Bowling Men’s Championships in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Team USA’s Bill O’Neill threw what looked like a perfect strike. However, one the pins bounced around and stood up in place, making it the strike that didn’t count. … Continue reading
This animated time lapse of my basement being finished compresses 2 months worth of work into 60 seconds. 1000+ Photoshop layers were painstakingly cut from 27 panoramic photographs and then compiled and animated in After Effects. Here’s the making of … Continue reading
For decades, high school teacher Bruce Farrer has been asking his students to write letters to their future selves. Twenty years later, he tracks down the students – wherever they are in the world – and mails their letters to … Continue reading
Thanks to the ingenuity of a veterinarian and some spare LEGO bricks, this tiny tortoise is now able to roll around on his own little wheelchair . . . With two sets of wheels supporting his body, Blade is now able … Continue reading
First item of business: Language Warning. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya. I doubt anyone likes the idea of being suck in an elevator, but this guy got stuck in one with a guy who didn’t take the situation well. If … Continue reading