- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Interesting
While shark cage diving, our cage was attacked by an 11.5 foot Great White shark. The round buoy attached to the side of the cage was bent in half. Some of the lining of the outside blue barrier bar was … Continue reading
Just give the video thirty seconds and you’ll see why.
This is the New Bedford’s Seaman’s Bethel in Massachusetts. If you are wondering the connection with the ship, it has to deal with Herman Melville. You can read more about it on the National Park Service website. Here’s a picture … Continue reading
Here’s the reason why.
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
I describe how I made a stop motion animation of a phonograph needle in an LP groove using an electron microscope. I also show electron micrographs of other recording media.
Contractors doing construction at Emerson High School in Oklahoma City unearthed chalkboards from 1917, showing classroom life from 98 years ago. In making way for new white boards, the contractors removed chalkboards only to find another set of chalkboards — … Continue reading
It starts around the 32-second mark . . . Article
Maybe this is only cool to me but this is PK in 2015 and 1939. pic.twitter.com/bhf7BbaE67 — victoriaLeigh (@victoria_clarkk) June 12, 2015 Here’s a larger version of the older photo.
Ripsaw EV2 (Extreme Vehicle 2) is one of the world’s most sought after high performance, luxury vehicles. Originally designed and built for the military as a high speed super tank, its base platform the “Ripsaw” proved to be the fastest … Continue reading
One of the largest Great Whites ever filmed. Guadalupe Island Video credit: Mauricio Hoyos Padilla I don’t know about sizes of Great Whites other than knowing that they are big, and this one appears really gigantic. But I’m more surprised … Continue reading
SpaceX – A GoPro inside a fairing from a recent Falcon 9 flight captured some spectacular views as it fell back to Earth. Footage is played in real time.