- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: I was not aware
That there’s a Saved By The Bell Soundtrack. And who’s this guy? He’s Michael Damian, the voice of the show’s theme song. What else might you remember him from? A hit from the 80’s called “Rock On.”
That today was World Toilet Day.
Alaska has no income or sales tax, and a huge chunk of its annual revenue â€” as much as 90 percent â€” comes from taxes and fees on oil companies. When oil prices soar, as they did this summer, so … Continue reading
That there are plenty of mens clothes at the Oprah store. Link If you are a woman that just can’t break up with your boyfriend, buying one of these Harpo Studio shirts just might do the trick.Â But then again, … Continue reading
That’s right, a blog dedicated to signs that tell you to wash your hands. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). … Continue reading
Pekka Komi via Tarsiger.com [Thanks, Pete!]
From my understanding, the leaders of the Catholic faith will sometimes exhume a body of a saint for public display.Â The most current is Padre Pio. The corpse of Padre Pio, exhumed amid protests from relatives and locals in his … Continue reading
Sahara? No. Mojave? Nope. Arabian? Nada. Try the Antarctic. A desert is a landscape or region that receives very little precipitation – less than 250 mm per year (about ten inches). Approximately 1/3 of Earth’s land surface is a desert. … Continue reading
That a Holocaust survivor served in the U.S. Congress. Link