- Mike Honcho: I meant “have NO problems disqualifying…”
- Mike Honcho: Ben, I appreciate your response. I agree with your comments. If I were President Honcho… 1.) I...
- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: I was not aware
That there’s a Saved By The Bell Soundtrack. And who’s this guy? He’s Michael Damian, the voice of the show’s theme song. What else might you remember him from? A hit from the 80’s called “Rock On.”
That today was World Toilet Day.
Alaska has no income or sales tax, and a huge chunk of its annual revenue â€” as much as 90 percent â€” comes from taxes and fees on oil companies. When oil prices soar, as they did this summer, so … Continue reading
That there are plenty of mens clothes at the Oprah store. Link If you are a woman that just can’t break up with your boyfriend, buying one of these Harpo Studio shirts just might do the trick.Â But then again, … Continue reading
That’s right, a blog dedicated to signs that tell you to wash your hands. Link
Just because you cut the head off a snake doesn’t mean it’s safe to be around it.
On both the British and the U.S. Virgin Islands, vehicles are driven on the left-hand side of the road, yet most cars on the islands have their steering wheels on the left side (as is the norm for drive-on-the-right localities). … Continue reading
Pekka Komi via Tarsiger.com [Thanks, Pete!]
From my understanding, the leaders of the Catholic faith will sometimes exhume a body of a saint for public display.Â The most current is Padre Pio. The corpse of Padre Pio, exhumed amid protests from relatives and locals in his … Continue reading
Sahara? No. Mojave? Nope. Arabian? Nada. Try the Antarctic. A desert is a landscape or region that receives very little precipitation – less than 250 mm per year (about ten inches). Approximately 1/3 of Earth’s land surface is a desert. … Continue reading
That a Holocaust survivor served in the U.S. Congress. Link