- beauty: You made some first rate points there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and located most people...
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Goofy
I go through most of my days trying to identify things which cloud my judgment. It’s my way of trying to filter out the noise so I can make sound decisions based on logic instead of emotion. It’s amazing how … Continue reading
Prediction – In the next ten years, the Super Bowl halftime show will be a WWE wrestling match. The NFL Network is airing ‘A Football Life: Lawrence Taylor’ tonight, which I think is definitely worth rolling tape on. I’ve always wondered … Continue reading
Young Marseille fan was just supposed to kick it once… pic.twitter.com/RryFbymMS6 — Rick Metzroth (@MetzrothESPN) August 26, 2018 However, it’s a bit of a sad story. The fan, whose father died in a car crash on his way to watch … Continue reading
You’ve surely heard of the K-9 unit utilized by law enforcement agencies across the nation, but it was cows that came to the aid of one Florida police department Sunday.
Day 2 started with the Star Tours and Space Mountain. Both loved by everyone. We ate breakfast with Minnie and some of her friends. Splash Mountain cooled us off. It was beginning to get crowded and hot so we left … Continue reading
Our flight out of DFW was delayed a few times, but we finally got on the plane around 9:00 and headed west. DaughterGeeding figured it out that if she let her brother sit by the window on the way there … Continue reading
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. My first day of being 40 was AWESOME! My workout friends had a new shirt for me to wear that morning and cupcakes to share with everyone after we worked out. They also … Continue reading