- Bryan B.: I have a friend that still uses a NetZero email account. Or at least his address is still with NetZero. I...
- RPM: Now THAT’S a sammich!
- Anonymous: Just a tip regarding leak….We always shut off toilet, clothes washer water valves when on a trip-...
- Bryan B.: Dirk is such a class act. I’m not a big basketball fan, but I’m a huge fan of Dirk and what...
- Jason A: I’m with you on the “cowboy hats indoors” thing. Growing up, I was taught that you remove...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Goofy
Summary: We made a rocket powered golf club that can swing at 150mph. Instead of just showing the final build I wanted to walk through the engineering design process. We failed in 6 different ways before eventually getting it just … Continue reading
That’s DogGeedingII trying to get WifeGeeding’s attention. When I hear someone say, “I’ll be more than happy to . . .”, I don’t believe them. However, if I hear, “Not a problem,” I do believe them, though I can’t stand … Continue reading
”Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)” was already a damn good song, but the surprise Bryan Adams backup vocals puts it over the top. Heck, Bryan Adams isn’t even in the official music video. Was Burgess Meredith better as The … Continue reading
“Bono” the Havanese has won the toy group at the Westminster Dog Show. The Havanese is the national dog of Cuba and the breed has never won Best In Show but gets a chance to tonight at Madison Square Garden. DogGeedingII is a Havanese and was … Continue reading
This reminds me of Conan’s old “If They Mated” bit before Photoshop became mainstream.
I was in East Texas last weekend to celebrate Christmas with WifeGeeding’s family and her father’s 80th birthday. He took the grandkids to ride a miniature train in Mineola. I’ve never watched an episode of ‘Laverne & Shirley’. I’d watch … Continue reading
Yesterday I read a tweet by Mrs. LiberallyLean and it dawned on me that it was the seventeen-year anniversary of meeting WifeGeeding for the first time. Of course, she wasn’t WifeGeeding back then, just a mysterious sexy woman with glasses … Continue reading