- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
- Geeding: I think it’s important to distinguish the actions of a single individual compared to the individuals...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Class [klahs] Adjective. – of high quality, integrity, status, or style.
- John Mackovic: How other presidents have handled transitions: http://www.nytimes.com/2002...
- John Mackovic: Trump may talk a good game, but there's only one candidate that's had actual experience...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Goofy
My laptop isn’t working and I’m waiting on a part I ordered off eBay to arrive so I can repair it. I don’t feel comfortable using my work computer for blog related use, WifeGeeding’s Mac is too intimidating, and I … Continue reading
I’m tempted to shoot my own Magnum remake like these guys.
DaughterGeeding like to read, she even reads on the way to school each morning. Yesterday, she looked up and asked, “Daddy, have you heard of the Titanic, the unsinkable ship?!”. I replied, “Yeah, you mean the ship that’s so … Continue reading
Thanks Fox News! pic.twitter.com/eGV2CCMSIo — Marty of Social Club (@Deathbymartymar) October 6, 2016
Huge moon balloon blown away in Fuzhou, E China, as #TyphoonMeranti approaches. Moonless #MidAutumnFestival? pic.twitter.com/5YqrYAuRdk — China Xinhua News (@XHNews) September 14, 2016
Sully was better than expected, but I was most pleased with the Peter Scolari cameo. Language warning.
Love seeing so much of the actual cast in this skit. Major serious spoilers, in all honesty . . . .