- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
- Alec666: Last year bodies all over the place in Cancun. Result? Seven day stay in a four star hotel and flight for...
- Laura: Not at all, but I walked right by you guys as you were taking those pictures I see today!
- Bryan B.: I only know where Lindale is because, back around 2004 or so, my mother in law had to go work one day in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Goofy
Here’s the actual trailer.
For the record, and I want to be very clear and put things to rest. I am not a half-whit, I am half-white. Get it right, people. When I first moved to DFW and moved into my own apartment, my … Continue reading
Summary: We made a rocket powered golf club that can swing at 150mph. Instead of just showing the final build I wanted to walk through the engineering design process. We failed in 6 different ways before eventually getting it just … Continue reading
That’s DogGeedingII trying to get WifeGeeding’s attention. When I hear someone say, “I’ll be more than happy to . . .”, I don’t believe them. However, if I hear, “Not a problem,” I do believe them, though I can’t stand … Continue reading
”Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)” was already a damn good song, but the surprise Bryan Adams backup vocals puts it over the top. Heck, Bryan Adams isn’t even in the official music video. Was Burgess Meredith better as The … Continue reading
“Bono” the Havanese has won the toy group at the Westminster Dog Show. The Havanese is the national dog of Cuba and the breed has never won Best In Show but gets a chance to tonight at Madison Square Garden. DogGeedingII is a Havanese and was … Continue reading