- lew: So, I had your blog hyperlink on my old laptop which I haven't turned on for years for some reason. I am...
- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Goofy
Kid successfully jumps over 2 trash cans
A US Navy sailor who was thought to have gone overboard seven days ago and was presumed dead has been found alive aboard the ship that reported him missing, the Navy announced Thursday. Rescue teams from the Navy, the Japan … Continue reading
About 94% of my honks can be classified as the quick double tap courtesy honk.
Some say fake, I say otherwise. The action starts at the twelve-second mark.
The first comment on Reddit hit it spot on, this would be perfect for one of those Southwest Airlines “Wanna Get Away” commercials. View post on imgur.com
Which water park is going to track down this guy and sign him to a stunt video deal? (📷 by @MorganEvick) pic.twitter.com/Z7bTr4fzSK — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) June 6, 2017