- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: DFW
Houston man challenges driver to rock-paper-scissors before letting him change lanes https://t.co/v8WYYUpIVs pic.twitter.com/m0iRTtHvrq — Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews) April 30, 2018
From what I’m reading on Twitter there’s some frustration with the process of general admission wristbands. Picture Source
Why yes, that is Dak, Zeke, Byron, Heath, Frederick and Martin — six starters and four Pro Bowlers — doing a three-legged race. pic.twitter.com/RrdMPPGn5f — David Helman (@HelmanDC) May 8, 2017
The North Texas Tollway Authority uses the remote controlled robot to trim steep roadside inclines. More than three years ago, the NTTTA paid up to $50,000 for the slope mower. A controller stands at a distance with a remote control, … Continue reading
But I ain’t gonna spend $27 for a t-shirt.
Reminds me of when JAM was finally broken up, and Mike Snyder telling Jane he loved her. Only locals would appreciate this.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
It’s the guy in the brown t-shirt that gets my attention, you can see him try to get in good position to record the incident. WFAA – Officer-involved shooting outside baggage claim at Love Field https://www.instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/