- Geeding: That’s funny, it reminds me somewhat of how Pres. Jeb Bartlett would put on his suit jacket...
- John Mackovic: The only way to sit in a chair: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lVIGhYMwRgs
- Mr. Mike Honcho: “Fragrance commercials don’t make sense and you know it.” Hmmm, just seen the new Johnny...
- Bryan: My wife and I are friends with a couple whose first names both start with A and all 3 of their daughter have...
- blurdo: Every time I see one of those chocolate diamond commercials, I think of this scene from “Beautiful...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: DFW
From what I’m reading on Twitter there’s some frustration with the process of general admission wristbands. Picture Source
Why yes, that is Dak, Zeke, Byron, Heath, Frederick and Martin — six starters and four Pro Bowlers — doing a three-legged race. pic.twitter.com/RrdMPPGn5f — David Helman (@HelmanDC) May 8, 2017
The North Texas Tollway Authority uses the remote controlled robot to trim steep roadside inclines. More than three years ago, the NTTTA paid up to $50,000 for the slope mower. A controller stands at a distance with a remote control, … Continue reading
But I ain’t gonna spend $27 for a t-shirt.
Reminds me of when JAM was finally broken up, and Mike Snyder telling Jane he loved her. Only locals would appreciate this.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
It’s the guy in the brown t-shirt that gets my attention, you can see him try to get in good position to record the incident. WFAA – Officer-involved shooting outside baggage claim at Love Field https://www.instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/
I'm tired of being tweeted at as @dallasnews, my name is Dallas New and I live in Kentucky no where close to Dallas, TX — Dallas New (@DallasNew) May 30, 2016 .@DallasNew you're one of us now pic.twitter.com/G33NbJm0zn — Dallas … Continue reading
“When I mentioned that one of the great upsides of homeschool was the ability to be flexible with our schedules and set up our days as we wished, including eating barbecue every week if we wanted to, he was in,” … Continue reading
Full WFAA Article