- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: DFW
Houston man challenges driver to rock-paper-scissors before letting him change lanes https://t.co/v8WYYUpIVs pic.twitter.com/m0iRTtHvrq — Dallas Morning News (@dallasnews) April 30, 2018
From what I’m reading on Twitter there’s some frustration with the process of general admission wristbands. Picture Source
Why yes, that is Dak, Zeke, Byron, Heath, Frederick and Martin — six starters and four Pro Bowlers — doing a three-legged race. pic.twitter.com/RrdMPPGn5f — David Helman (@HelmanDC) May 8, 2017
The North Texas Tollway Authority uses the remote controlled robot to trim steep roadside inclines. More than three years ago, the NTTTA paid up to $50,000 for the slope mower. A controller stands at a distance with a remote control, … Continue reading
But I ain’t gonna spend $27 for a t-shirt.
Reminds me of when JAM was finally broken up, and Mike Snyder telling Jane he loved her. Only locals would appreciate this.
During their stay in Dallas, the New York officers went to dinner at a steakhouse to eat as a family and celebrate the memory of their fallen brothers. People at the restaurant came to their table to take pictures, give … Continue reading
It’s the guy in the brown t-shirt that gets my attention, you can see him try to get in good position to record the incident. WFAA – Officer-involved shooting outside baggage claim at Love Field https://www.instagram.com/p/BGe3NqrOQc7/