- Mr. Mike Honcho: Maglites have been great. But I suggest you take a look at the High Lumen LED flashlights using CREE...
- Ben W.: Did that guy just straight up spoil the ending of Star Trek II? Like, no bones about it: "Hey, kids,...
- ALEC: Maglite and a Leatherwing Leatherman (always in my pocket) are a must for anyone.
- Ben W.: Fascinating article on McCartney. It's interesting to see the fire that still burns in him for...
- Dude: Lloyd was a beast, alright, she could have had a fourth of her header's aim was better. Japan's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: DFW
Check out the guy in the upper left with the black shirt, he knows that ball is gone. Kershaw didn’t handle it well.
This man really didn’t want to show his identification and proof of insurance. Eventually the cop busted out his window and drug him out.
This story only landed in my Inbox seven times this morning so I guess it’s BagOfNothing worthy. Matt Chandler is a local pastor with a huge following (weekly church attendance of 11,000) and I know he has a bit of … Continue reading
When snakes bite, Dallas Zoo comes to the rescue
I found this graphic in an article about technical jobs in Dallas, and if you are a tech worker in Dallas, I think it’s worth a read.
Just by attending, you have the chance to win $25,000. Fellowship Church with Pastor Ed Young | 25th Anniversary.
Exclusive: Watch a clip from ESPN’s Von Erich documentary airing Friday during ‘SportsCenter’ | Dallas Morning News.
At Central Market, Cathy “Mrs. Wheelbarrow” Barrow wheels in for “Make Your Own Bacon and Then…” a class where she’ll cover: Tips on curing pork belly and how it becomes bacon The merits of roasting vs. smoking – including a … Continue reading
Sec. 3100.059. HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL DISPLAY. (a) If the state flag is displayed horizontally, the white stripe should be above the red stripe and, from the perspective of an observer, to the right of the blue stripe. (b) If the … Continue reading
Video: Driver involved in Dallas high-speed chase picked the wrong van to crash into
The Nasher Sculpture Center has this cool thing called Target First Saturdays which involves free admission and stuff for the kids, and that’s where we spent our morning. And when you consider that Klyde Warren Park is across the street, our … Continue reading