- The Donald: Because we have our standards, even we won't tell people to eat that… – DF CFA cows
- Geeding: What's your blog? I'd love to check it out.
- The Donald: Watchootalkinbout, Willis! I'm with John Mac – the 12c rocks! Interesting about Mr. Loaf...
- sara: I bought a box set of Indiana Jones Pint glasses from Blockbuster on clearance. They have the movie posters on...
- John Mackovic: The HP-12c still has quite a following in the finance world.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: DFW
That teacher is a handsome guy, in a George Clooney silver fox kinda way.
Texas state Rep. Bill Zedler (Arlington) wants all high school students to pass a civics test before they can graduate, similar to the one I mentioned in Arizona a little while ago. What caught my attention from this article was … Continue reading
Daring #dallas #dmagazine #dallasskyline #dwellmagazine #downtowndallas #dallascowboys #Mavs #usatoday #bs_world #breakingnews #bankofamericaplaza #klydewarrenpark #reuniontower #instagram #instadfw #instagramtexas #ncaa #ptk_architecture #snaptexas #trinitygroves A photo posted by Joseph Haubert (@whateveryouare) on Jan 11, 2015 at 4:25pm PST
If you’re easily offended, then close your eyes for five seconds starting at the 1:35 mark.
Here’s an article with a few more details.
George Mason (not to be confused with the Father of the Bill of Rights) is the Baptist pastor of Wilshire Baptist Church and often spoke to the media for Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan’s fiancee, Louise Troh. Things that stood out: … Continue reading
Downtown Dallas above the fog via DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Drone.
Instead of embedding the tweet I took a screenshot in case he decides to take it down, but here’s the original tweet.