- herry: What a nice post is it. I really amazed to read the great information that you have posted. I appreciate your...
- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Category Archives: Cute
“The pond is frozen over. The Cob leading the way breaking through the thin ice layer making it easy for the Hen and Cygnets to follow. When the Cob became tired the Hen took over from him.”
The Mannequin Challenge has found its way to where the air is sweet… pic.twitter.com/FXHbiWYeB0 — Sesame Street (@sesamestreet) November 15, 2016
View More: U.S. News|Live News|More News Videos
This girl has got a career in damage control, we may have a potential White House Press Secretary in the making. She plays it off by saying, “All of the happiness came out.” Well done, girl, that’s a way to … Continue reading
Her huge laugh starts at the 33-second mark. This is my 2 year old – Jack Jack. He was having nothing to do with any of the characters on our Disney vacation in November. You see, he has autism and … Continue reading