- The 1984 film Splash was on television last night. WifeGeeding claims not only has she never seen it, but she’s never heard about it. Sometimes, I think she’s had the most unfortunate pop-culture youth experience of anyone born in the late Seventies.
- Every date until 9.19.19 is a palindrome.
- I’m not sure how this man can be in “good spirits” – Testicle shot as man holsters gun
- The man was conscious, alert, talking with deputies and in good spirits before he was taken by Seguin EMS to San Antonio Military Medical Center, the sergeant said.
- This is perfect for the student who is trying to gauge the minimal amount he or she needs to write, no more stopping and having to manually select the feature – Google Docs now displays the word count as you type
- I was introduced to someone yesterday whose first name is “Heinz”. In case you are wondering, he’s not German or European, he’s Asian.
- Like me, this poor girl will only be remembered by her classmates because of her backside – A ‘curvier’ high school swimmer won — only to be disqualified because of a ‘suit wedgie’
- The teenager didn’t pick out the swimsuit — her school chose it and issued it to her. But even though all the girls on her team were dressed identically, she was the only one cited for a uniform violation.
- It wasn’t the first time the girl had been made to feel that her curvy figure was problematic: Last year, a parent took a photo of her backside and shared it with other parents to demonstrate that girls on the team were wearing inappropriate swimwear. (District officials said Monday that Dimond High School’s assistant principal “indicated to the parent who took the photographs that it was not permissible for him to take pictures of others’ children and that he should stop immediately.”)
- The New Yorker – The Perils of Semi-Legal Poker – By exploiting a legal loophole, two friends tried to build gambling businesses in Texas. They were dealt very different hands.
- The Cowboys have a new and cool interactive/immersive experience for their fans. It seems like something Disney would have come up with.
Dude, this is sick… and the Cowboys always seem to be ahead of everyone else. pic.twitter.com/U0dv4kGkgP
— Leighton Vander-Fresh (@DCBlueStar) September 9, 2019
- Attaching a 1,000W LED lightbulb to a drone and flying it at night will make for a really cool UFO experience. The footage from 1:25 to 2:00 is worth checking out.
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From