- WifeGeeding helped with a funeral which was held at our church on Sunday during the Cowboys game. I’m not sure I’ve heard of a funeral being scheduled on a Sunday before. And in these parts, certainly not during the NFL season. I guess it was the only time which would accommodate family and friends.
- Do you need to hear some words of affirmation from Alex Trebek? Sure you do.
- While watching A Very Brady Renovation on HGTV last night I learned that the show aired the same day the Beatle’s Abbey Road was released.
- Heinz is having a bit of fun with their Toronto market – Heinz Repositions Its Bottle Labels So They Guide You To Pour Ketchup Perfectly
- Dirk was at the Cowboys game, and he’s well-loved. He looks like the Pontiff of Dallas in this picture.
- Here’s where the Golden Girls house used to stand inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Virginia news – Abandoned load of rotten potatoes deemed so deadly it got a police escort to the landfill
- The dashboard of 7 cars through the years
- Swiffer. Blackberry. Dasani. Meet the man who named your favorite products
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Has Filed For Divorce
- In a copy of the filing seen by the Anchorage Daily News, Todd Palin cited the reason for the divorce as the “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.”
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From