- If you’re a Dallas Mavericks or Don Nelson fan, his interview with Bryant Gumble on HBO Sports is a must watch. I knew he’s transformed quite a bit physically, but of all things, I was mesmerized by the sharp V his hairline made.
- My middle-aged neighbor who recently became a widower asked me over to help him set up his network printer. To my surprise, the neighbor who is a somewhat-recent widow was also visiting. It was a bit awkward being in the middle of the flirting, I felt like I was put back in my place in high school as the third wheel.
- Yesterday, it was announced former Dallas Star Guy Carbonneau will be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. I thought it was most interesting he was teammates with his son-in-law, Brenden Morrow. They are about 19 years apart in age. I guess the closest thing to that in professional sports would be Ken Griffy Jr. and Sr, who were about 21 years apart in age and played on the same team. However, I forgot they were next to one another in batting order.
- Texas Monthly magazine bought by oil and gas heiress
- Alabama car dealership offers customers gun, bible, and flag to celebrate July 4th
- “I believe no one is self-made. We are fashioned from the generosity of others.”
- I got a real kick out of yesterday’s shirt of the day on Woot.com – The Original Breakfast Club
- This video is heartbreaking – Deputies release new photos of abandoned newborn found wrapped in plastic
#FCSO is continuing to investigate & follow leads regarding #BabyIndia We're happy to report she is thriving & is in the care of GADFACS. By releasing the body cam footage from the discovery of Baby India we hope to receive credible info & find closure. https://t.co/ICI42mjxSv
— ForsythCountySO (@ForsythCountySO) June 25, 2019