- I was late with yesterday’s post, I’m sorry.
- There was no way I was going to watch the Democrat presidential candidate debate last night. However, I laughed at the channel guide’s description – “Season 1 Episode 1”.
- I don’t think I’ve ever passed out or fainted.
- Arby’s New ‘Megetables’ Look Like Vegetables, But Are Actually Meat – It’s basically the anti-Impossible Burger.
- USB inventor regrets making them so difficult to plug in correctly
- He states to make them easier to plug in would have doubled the cost of the technology, requiring double the wires and circuits.
- Lists seem to be popular as of late.
- The 50 Best Memoirs of the Past 50 Years – The New York Times’s book critics select the most outstanding memoirs published since 1969.
- The Washington Post – The best books to read at every age, from 1 to 100
- The 20 Biggest Bankruptcies In US History, Charted
- Meet the Guy Who Bought a Monorail For $1,000
- Bizarro Big Tex: Andrea – I would call it BOB – Bunch Of Beef. Just seems to be a friendly term –...
- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From