- I was late with yesterday’s post, I’m sorry.
- There was no way I was going to watch the Democrat presidential candidate debate last night. However, I laughed at the channel guide’s description – “Season 1 Episode 1”.
- I don’t think I’ve ever passed out or fainted.
- Arby’s New ‘Megetables’ Look Like Vegetables, But Are Actually Meat – It’s basically the anti-Impossible Burger.
- USB inventor regrets making them so difficult to plug in correctly
- He states to make them easier to plug in would have doubled the cost of the technology, requiring double the wires and circuits.
- Lists seem to be popular as of late.
- The 50 Best Memoirs of the Past 50 Years – The New York Times’s book critics select the most outstanding memoirs published since 1969.
- The Washington Post – The best books to read at every age, from 1 to 100
- The 20 Biggest Bankruptcies In US History, Charted
- Meet the Guy Who Bought a Monorail For $1,000
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
- Bizarro Big Tex: After seeing that, I may have to be medicated before going in a CT tunnel again. Heavily medicated.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Gary Larson’s The Far Side, Bill Watterson’s Calvin & Hobbes, Berkeley...
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From