- We ate at Babe’s Chicken Dinner House for lunch yesterday and a young adult woman brought what I assumed to be her emotional support or companion dog which literally sat at the table. A manager stopped by and the dog quickly removed his paws from atop the table as if he knew better. It appeared the manager was asking for some sort of card or paperwork but the young lady had a little trouble finding it, which I didn’t anticipate. I’d thought she would be used to having to show that sort of stuff and have it at the ready, especially since the dog didn’t have a vest or anything else to easily identify its role. Eventually, she provided the documentation and the animal stayed seated in the chair for the entire meal.
- We traveled to the east Texas town of Van for a family reunion of sorts, WifeGeeding was included as a cousin. I got a kick out of these cookies. Van has a strong oil history.
- BoyGeeding spent a good amount of time fishing with his grandfather. He caught eight perch and two catfish. I think DaughterGeeding finished the day catching two catfish, she wasn’t as into fishing as her brother.
- Some of you are experts at smoking meat, so I was wondering what y’all would think about this setup. I was impressed. The was the back porch of a relative’s house.
- One thing I thought most strange about this family reunion was that I didn’t see anyone take any photos, especially considering today’s culture. Further, I was surprised there wasn’t one big group/family photo taken. I wasn’t expecting anything professional, but the scenery was beautiful and there was a 93-year-old in attendance and someone who traveled as far from California. I just thought there’d be a picture to show all the different generations since they don’t gather often. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- The most commonly spoken language in every US state, excluding English and Spanish
- Has travel demand to the Dominican Republic dropped and are hotel prices lower? – A 10th American has died while vacationing in the Dominican Republic
- We caught a little bit of the Wallenda tightrope walk last night, which reminded me of the time this guy’s safety harness came off and laughed it off. But back to the Wallendas, one of their relatives, Karl, fell to his death at the age of 73, here’s video of it if you are interested.
- I think most people would at least chuckle at a horse playing with a rubber chicken which makes a squeaky sound.
this is it. this is peak comedy. nothing will ever be funnier than this pic.twitter.com/qNCwtrDtYm
— jen merritt!!! (@jennifermerr) June 23, 2019
- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From