- I would think the most surreal moment for any new U.S. president would be landing on the White House front lawn in Marine One.
- There are times I’m jealous WifeGeeding got to attend a private university and didn’t have to pay one college expense and not work during those years. And there are times I think I’m the fortunate one having to take out student loans and work during my college years because it built integrity and allowed me to learn some really valuable life lessons of stretching a dollar, time management, and sacrifice. Either way, I do like to tease her about her lush college experience. That intensified yesterday when I learned she moved into a fully furnished apartment when she lived off campus. I’ve only heard of these “fully furnished apartments” on the TV and the big screen, I had no idea they were a real option, especially for college kids. One of my favorite memories was moving out of my freshman dorm and packing everything in my car. One of my best buddies was doing the same and was parked next to me. He shut his truck, took a deep breath, and just started to laugh saying, “Keith, all of my life possessions, my life’s work, fit in the truck and back seat of my car. If I wreck this thing I’m done for.”
- One of the greatest feelings in the world is paying off a long-term debt, it’s literally freeing. It must also be a great feeling never having to get into any long-term debt.
- WifeGeeding’s ovarian cyst decreased from four centimeters to two.
- One of these events happened in Florida.
- Annie Oakley won 54 of 55 libel lawsuits against newspapers but collected less in judgments than the total of her legal expenses. William Randolph Hearst published a false story that she had been arrested for stealing to support a cocaine habit. The woman actually arrested was a burlesque performer who told police her name was Annie Oakley.
- A senior data visualization engineer at Netflix thinks she has come up with a better grocery store receipt.
- This video was uploaded to YouTube back in December but it’s the first I’ve seen of it. Two 17-year-old boys are challenged to dial a phone number on a rotary phone in less than four minutes.
- I love the encouragement from his peers.
NEVER. GIVE. UP. Watch the reaction from fellow students and teachers when this little karate kid finally breaks the board! pic.twitter.com/DySmCibsbL
— CNYCentral (@CNYcentral) May 14, 2019
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From