- According to the date on that postcard, my father wrote that message 59-years ago yesterday. The address on the postcard doesn’t pull up anything on GoogleMaps, so I’m assuming that house no longer exists. I think it was a house that used to be located at the now-closed Fort (formerly Camp) Wolters.
- Here’s a picture of BoyGeeding and DaughterGeeding working together to retrieve an Easter egg just out of reach.
- Dirk took out a full-page ad thanking fans in Dallas
- Sesame Street Is Turning 50, And You’re Invited To A Celebration In Dallas
- The Average Cost of Marijuana by State
- Texas $325 – Average Cost: One Ounce of High-Quality Marijuana
- Texas $243 – Average Cost: One Ounce of Medium Quality Marijuana
- Attention pickle lovers: This NJ deli serves sandwiches on giant pickles instead of bread
- Melissa Crawshaw: I went to school with Charles Manson’s only legitimate son; and yes he did kill himself but...
- Bryan B.: I’m out on any urinal arrangement that increases the chance of inadvertent eye contact with other...
- Bryan B.: Your statement about the satisfaction of paying off long-term debt really got me thinking. My wife and I...
- Alec666: Your picture is awesome. There is no better gift to your kids than a dog.
- Towski: I can help you sit in an Eames, and I can get you a discount if you decide you need to lay out the cash. 😉
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From