- Whoever at the Justice Department came up with the name “Operation Varsity Blues” deserves a raise.
- Yesterday, LiberallyLean mentioned the town of Wizard Wells. Never hearing of it before, I thought he was poking fun of my hometown of Mineral Wells, but he wasn’t.
- I’ve watched both Creed movies. No disrespect to Micheal B. Jordan, but I think Carl Weathers looked bigger, was more cut, and much quicker. I also think Ivan Drago’s son would have gone into MMA instead of boxing.
- Per IMDB – “Rocky, who is now training Apollo Creed’s son, is two years older than Mickey was when he trained Rocky in the original movie.”
- Alphabet’s AI-powered Chrome extension hides toxic comments
- Using “filter mix” controls, users can either turn toxic comments off altogether (what’s known as “zen mode”) or show selective types of posts containing attacks, insults, or profanity. Tune also works with Reddit, YouTube and Disqus.
- The Songs That Saved Them From Suicide – The Science Around Music Therapy Is Nascent, But There’s No Doubt That It’s Already Saving Lives
- Los Angeles Times – The official breakfast cereal power rankings: Part I
- Senator Mitch Romney’s staff presented him with a birthday cake made of Twinkies, but the way he blew out the candles was a bit unique.
My team surprised me with a cake made out of my favorite snack—twinkies! Looking forward to all this year has in store. pic.twitter.com/lQfyIrQ9Qe
— Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) March 12, 2019
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
- Jim Bob from Muleshoe: Your note on here about listening to the musers on the ticket while driving kids to school...
- Bryan B.: Small world alert: someone that I used to work with that I’m Facebook friends with graduated in your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From