- I don’t get out much, but I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen someone carry a briefcase. When I kid, it was my job to carry my father’s briefcase when he arrived home and place it next to his desk. I did that from first grade all the way through my college years when I returned home. I thought if I ever had children, they would do something similar for me. Since I work from home, that’s not a possibility. But, sometimes when the kids arrive home from school I’ll carry their backpacks in.
- BoyGeeding has been filming DaughterGeeding doing a newscast. Don’t worry, I’ll spare you and won’t post them, but other than news she also does the weather and traffic. I hope it’s simply them having fun, but it’s a slight concern it’s a way to get my attention since they always tell me my favorite tv show is the news.
- President Trump wore a striped tie yesterday, I’ve grown accustomed to him only wearing solid colored ties.
- I read something yesterday which led me to the following interrogative:
Is the dreamer is always greater than the dream?
- While watching a story about the college admissions scandal, I learned what school has the most Fortune 500 CEOs – The University of Wisconsin currently has 14 of them.
- Google’s Lookout app says what it sees for blind users in the US
- Restored footage of the first nuclear bomb detonation
- The white crayon, for the most part, is useless.
- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From