- TXSharon: Too late to help you now, but I just had to go in person for my license renewal, too. I live in Houston,...
- Ben W.: Another Swayze/Jackman comparison? Cancer. Obviously Swayze’s pancreatic cancer is much worse, but...
- Geeding: Thank you, that’s life-saving advice and something I’ll share with others, I really had no idea.
- Richard Schwarz: carbon monoxide detectors should be placed about 3 feet off floor level and not on roof. Smoke goes...
- Ben W.: Our previous house was about 10 years old when we bought it, and after we had lived there for a month or so,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2019
That’s DogGeedingII trying to get WifeGeeding’s attention. When I hear someone say, “I’ll be more than happy to . . .”, I don’t believe them. However, if I hear, “Not a problem,” I do believe them, though I can’t stand … Continue reading
I know Whataburger was founded in Corpus Christi, but I’m willing to bet there are more Whataburgers in Corpus than there are Starbucks in Seattle. I visited a Chick-fil-A which uses a trash compactor for all customers to dump their … Continue reading
We spent the weekend in Corpus Christi so DaughterGeeding and her team could compete in Destination Imagination’s state tournament. They lost and were heartbroken, tears were shed. I wasn’t upset, I wanted her to learn what it was like to … Continue reading
I found this story and the girl adorable. Not to be a downer, but the average life span of a domestic duck is 10 years or less.
I wonder how awkward dinner is at the George and Kellyanne Conway house. The high school in my hometown of Mineral Wells is getting a new principal, his name is Dr. Funk. I bet he’s heard every joke possible when … Continue reading
“This is nothing. We do this all the time.” Article
There’s going to be a Toy Story 4. After watching the last, I don’t think I could be emotionally strong enough to handle another. There’s a huge chemical fire which is expected to burn for days near Houston. Authorities state the … Continue reading
Some months seem to go by faster than others. This March feels like it has flown by. It’s hard to imagine that the Mavericks will ever have a player greater than Dirk. Cow runs away from Indiana police, blocks traffic … Continue reading
I saw a commercial for something called Sprite Lymonade which was described as a Sprite with a hint of lemonade. I raised an eyebrow. Sprite is a lemon/lime drink. There’s already lemon in it. Lemonade has sugar and water in … Continue reading
Sometimes I hear stories of high school seniors being accepted to something like 17 colleges and universities. I never understood why one would apply to so many other than vanity. If you can’t make it into your top five, then … Continue reading