- Of course, the Emergency Alert text from President Trump had to include text in ALL CAPS. If it didn’t, you knew it wasn’t from him.
- A crematorium in Zurich has started to sell the precious metals contained in the ashes of cremated bodies if the family of the deceased approves.
- Lindsey Graham, sir, you can stop auditioning for a cabinet position, it’s in the bag. But then again, things didn’t out for Chris Christie, so, I guess, carry on. Speaking of the former governor – Chris Christie on early Trump problems: ‘I probably could have prevented 75 percent of them’
- What’s next, Dave Bliss getting hired to coach basketball at another Christian institution? Oh . . . – Paige Patterson, ousted Southern Baptist seminary leader, to teach ethics course
- Paige Patterson, ousted as president of a prominent Southern Baptist seminary this spring for allegedly dismissing women’s concerns about domestic abuse and rape, is set to teach a Christian ethics course at a Charlotte, N.C., seminary later this month.
- More than 250 people have died taking selfies, study finds
- Cow Dung Soap Is Cleaning Up In India
- In 2012, he launched his own cow-based beauty products line. Cowpathy Care, as it’s called, offers 80 products, including cow dung soaps, cow milk creams and an under-eye gel made from cow urine.
- Some of you may remember retired NFL player Bill Romanoski, especially his crazy supplement and nutrition regimen. He’s now promoting a “performance drink” which he claims has helped his concussions.
- Jon Favreau’s live-action Star Wars show will be called The Mandalorian – But not the Mandalorian you’re thinking of
- On Washington’s McNeil Island, the only residents are 214 dangerous sex offenders
- “And when hope is gone, time is punishment.” – The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
- That’s no dog, but she probably did the safest thing by remaining calm.
CAUGHT ON CAMERA: You never know what will happen on live TV! During a live shot, an Utah reporter went off script when something walked in front of the camera. But what it is exactly is up for debate. Maybe dog, or coyote, or mountain lion. Way to hold composure!
— CNN Newsource (@CNNNewsource) October 3, 2018
- Sooners and one lone Longhorn of the Washington Redskins are ready for the Red River
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) October 3, 2018
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From