- We have an indoor mosquito problem at GeedingManor. I thought we were unique to the situation but a friend mentioned he’s having trouble with the mosquitos inside his house.
- It’s going to be a three-day weekend for me, I hope I accomplish something other than watching the Texas/OU game.
- The Texas/OU game will be on Fox. My channel guide has it scheduled to start at 11:00 Am and to end at 2:30 PM. There ain’t no way that game is gonna end at 2:30 PM. Take the over.
- I rest the back of my head against my chair too much, the back of my head often hurts.
- OtherDogGeedingII is getting his second round of shots today.
- Parenting can be exhausting. Rewarding, but mentally and physically exhausting.
- Our country needs a big hug. Let’s hug it out, America.
- It follows the golfer around like man’s best friend – Meet Rover. The world’s first hands-free autonomous caddie.
- The Guardian – Why are so few US politicians from the working class?
- Contrary to the ideal of a government of and by the people, new research shows Americans are almost always governed by the very privileged
- California man accused of stealing from a Walmart goes back for his Bible
- Scientists Used X-Rays to Virtually Unravel a Burnt 400-Year-Old Scroll
- That time Senator Orrin Hatch a passage of The Exorcist to Clarence Thomas
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From