- We have an indoor mosquito problem at GeedingManor. I thought we were unique to the situation but a friend mentioned he’s having trouble with the mosquitos inside his house.
- It’s going to be a three-day weekend for me, I hope I accomplish something other than watching the Texas/OU game.
- The Texas/OU game will be on Fox. My channel guide has it scheduled to start at 11:00 Am and to end at 2:30 PM. There ain’t no way that game is gonna end at 2:30 PM. Take the over.
- I rest the back of my head against my chair too much, the back of my head often hurts.
- OtherDogGeedingII is getting his second round of shots today.
- Parenting can be exhausting. Rewarding, but mentally and physically exhausting.
- Our country needs a big hug. Let’s hug it out, America.
- It follows the golfer around like man’s best friend – Meet Rover. The world’s first hands-free autonomous caddie.
- The Guardian – Why are so few US politicians from the working class?
- Contrary to the ideal of a government of and by the people, new research shows Americans are almost always governed by the very privileged
- California man accused of stealing from a Walmart goes back for his Bible
- Scientists Used X-Rays to Virtually Unravel a Burnt 400-Year-Old Scroll
- That time Senator Orrin Hatch a passage of The Exorcist to Clarence Thomas
- Jason A: I agree about Reagan. His presidency coincided almost directly with the 1st-8th grade portion of my...
- RPM: LBJ was the first President I can remember. He looked and sounded kinda like my Granddad and he was a Texan so I...
- John Mackovic: I agree, the Flynn affair is a great teaching moment – never talk to the police.
- AndreaJN: Have you read this story about Cotton Eyed Joe? https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes /comments/5d7a1d/i_was_abo...
- WGII: Happy to see you back on line. My day always starts with your blog and it’s been an adjustment! Hope you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From