- barry: what a great story!
- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2018
It’s going to be an empty BagOfNothing for a while, which is a bit of a misnomer in itself – A bag of nothing is an empty bag so I shouldn’t have to make the distinction, but I digress. I … Continue reading
This aired while I was watching the local news last night. It easily caught my attention because of its slow and solemn tone, and it was long. I was surprised they aired the whole thing and not an abbreviated version. … Continue reading
We have an indoor mosquito problem at GeedingManor. I thought we were unique to the situation but a friend mentioned he’s having trouble with the mosquitos inside his house. It’s going to be a three-day weekend for me, I hope I … Continue reading
Of course, the Emergency Alert text from President Trump had to include text in ALL CAPS. If it didn’t, you knew it wasn’t from him. A crematorium in Zurich has started to sell the precious metals contained in the ashes … Continue reading
I go through most of my days trying to identify things which cloud my judgment. It’s my way of trying to filter out the noise so I can make sound decisions based on logic instead of emotion. It’s amazing how … Continue reading
Silly me, I always thought it was “Texas Women’s University” but it’s actually “Texas Woman’s University“. I’m not why it isn’t the former, I’m gonna guess because of some sort of grammatical rule I’m not too keen on. A curious … Continue reading