For way too many years now, my brother and I (with the support of our awesome family and friends) have been working on a shot-for-shot recreation of Toy Story 3. This project has been an incredible undertaking, and we’ve made the decision to have this complete by 2019. At this time, I’m not quite sure what a release will look like, but I do know that this has to be done by next year. We’re both pursuing college and full-time careers right now, and it’s time to wrap this side-project up.
- Bizarro Big Tex: I think I would burn that house down immediately and build the next house on stilts. The only thing...
- Bizarro Big Tex: The Schultz letter is golden. Still remember being taught as a young person in parliamentary...
- Harry Hood: I know you weren’t driving, but I have defended (unsuccessfully) multiple DWIs where the client...
- AndreaJN: I saw that. It was really interesting!
- RPM: Lewinsky had a great interview with John Oliver on Last Week Tonight.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From