- I’ve always gotten a kick out of the names of certain estates. Graceland and Neverland were cool names which really fit their owners. As far as fictional places, Robin’s Nest for ‘Magnum P.I.’s’ Robing Masters was pretty cool. Southfork wasn’t bad. The Fortress of Solitude carried some weight, as well as Wayne Manor.
- For the heck of it, I put on a random episode of ‘Breaking Bad’ to have on in the background as I put this post together. I forgot how all the great time-lapse scenes it included. Also, I wonder what Walter White Jr. is up to nowadays.
- The average internet speed in Texas is 48.5 Mbps
- The Uncomfortable Reality of Having a Younger Boss
- Southeast Missouri State University – College president apologizes for drinking from beer bong
- South Carolina and the subject was math – A teacher forced her student into sex — and docked his grade after he refused, suit says
- One Drink Per Day, Your Chances of Developing an Alcohol-Related Condition
- Texas’ First Free Pharmacy Opens in North Texas
- Deadspin – I Lived By Mark Wahlberg’s Schedule For A Day And It Broke Me
- Earlier this month, Mark Wahlberg posted on Instagram what he said was his “typical daily schedule.” It was unreal, but it was doable. He gets up at 2:30 a.m, he says. He prays. He takes a 90-minute shower. He plays golf for a half hour. He gets cryo chamber recovery. He has an item on his schedule titled “family time/meetings/work calls.”
- This just ain’t my week.
- A guy in Florida tried to take back his repossessed truck.
- Another great baseball moment with a kid.
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith – Alan is correct on many of the streets being renamed in the old Wolters Army base...
- Alan: From a 1977 newspaper ad….”Wilmer Crum Chrysler-Dodge Inc. Used Cars Dodge Trucks Vue 567-4191 I 20...
- Geeding: Thanks for pointing me to the Historial Aerials map. Yup, Google was showing Rolling Hills, and I assumed...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From