- Here’s the story behind that photo. The photographer didn’t release it for a while because she was afraid it would offend people who may have misinterpreted it. I related to it because I had a manager at the time who “encouraged” us to keep working and meet our deadlines. It made me think of what places continued to operate in NYC when all that was going on.
- When the Secretary of State travels to another country, does he or she always have armed security around? I read that Mike Pompeo has visited North Korea four times, but wondered how having armed security around him in another country, especially one like North Korea, works out.
- Jason Witten used to have a weekly radio show with BaD Radio on THE TICKET and he was dryer than WifeGeeding’s baked chicken. Witten has been replaced by Sean Lee, who I expected to also be really vanilla, but he was relaxed and jovial than I expected.
- Chris Suellentrop of Politico read all 20 of Bob Woodward’s books in a month’s time and ranked them.
- Re-Invented Belt – The flap is hidden by going behind the belt.
- As horrible as 9/11/2001 was, at least it united us as a country
and are now more united than we ever were before.
- I never heard of the term “navel gazing” until last night’s ‘Better Call Saul’. I loved how last night’s show ended, btw.
- DogGeedingII (not the new pup, OtherDogGeedingII) found a bunny nest in our backyard. We didn’t disturb the bunnies, but we think there are three of them. All of them are about half the size of a Twinkie. We may or may not have left a little bit of BunnyGeeding’s food nearby.
- The Atlantic – What The X-Files Understood About the Search for Truth – What The X-Files understood was the way all conflicts turn inward.
- This tweet seems like something the great Gary Larson would have come up with.
I laughed at this way too hard. pic.twitter.com/Tejtz5EG83
— Miranda Summers Lowe (@Msummerslowe) September 10, 2018
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From