- There should be a SiriusXM channel that plays nothing but music from ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul’. Better yet, make it AMC centric and include the music from ‘Mad Men’.
- This guy’s Nest doorbell wouldn’t unlock for him because it thought he was Batman.
- Pompeo cracks down, on improper use, of commas at State Department
- “The Secretary has underscored the need for appropriate use of commas in his paper (both their inclusion and omission),” the email declares. It also notes that Pompeo prefers adherence to the Chicago Manual of Style, which states “effective use of the comma involves good judgment, with the goal being ease of reading.“
- I either have a very bad memory or simply never knew that Mexico sent troops to assist Louisiana residents during Hurricane Katrina.
- Next year Gillette will be selling a heated razor.
- The Heated Razor by GilletteLabs – thoughtfully crafted to deliver the comfort of a hot towel with every stroke. Featuring warming technology that heats in less than a second to provide continuous soothing warmth on your skin.
- Mr. Rogers vs. the Superheroes – One of the few things that could raise anger — real, intense anger — in Mister Rogers was the willful misleading of children. Superheroes, he thought, were the worst culprits.
- Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Heigh-ho silver, away
- Chupacabra: U2 are not at the TOP of the list of pretty OK bands that somehow became legend- but they are ON that...
- Blueman: Peace be with you too, Larry! I would propose that good “religious” people on both sides of the...
- Y.A.: Mr. Lindsey – While there may be individuals who claim to be a Democrat who want to remove religion from...
- Larry Lindsey: Blueman, Your logic is terribly flawed. You use the premise “WWJD” and then turn around...
- Bryan B: Enjoy your time away from the blog. Whatever the reason, I’m holding a good thought for you. BON is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From