- There should be a SiriusXM channel that plays nothing but music from ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘Better Call Saul’. Better yet, make it AMC centric and include the music from ‘Mad Men’.
- This guy’s Nest doorbell wouldn’t unlock for him because it thought he was Batman.
- Pompeo cracks down, on improper use, of commas at State Department
- “The Secretary has underscored the need for appropriate use of commas in his paper (both their inclusion and omission),” the email declares. It also notes that Pompeo prefers adherence to the Chicago Manual of Style, which states “effective use of the comma involves good judgment, with the goal being ease of reading.“
- I either have a very bad memory or simply never knew that Mexico sent troops to assist Louisiana residents during Hurricane Katrina.
- Next year Gillette will be selling a heated razor.
- The Heated Razor by GilletteLabs – thoughtfully crafted to deliver the comfort of a hot towel with every stroke. Featuring warming technology that heats in less than a second to provide continuous soothing warmth on your skin.
- Mr. Rogers vs. the Superheroes – One of the few things that could raise anger — real, intense anger — in Mister Rogers was the willful misleading of children. Superheroes, he thought, were the worst culprits.
- Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Heigh-ho silver, away
- RPM: I always considered his portrayal of Ernie Pyle in The Story of G.I. Joe as his best performance.
- Bryan B.: I’m only aware of the department of insurance because I’ve dealt with them at work on occasion....
- Bryan B.: I give the edge to Mick for Burgess Meredith roles, but that’s probably a product of my age. His role...
- RPM: Forgot to mention I LOVE that table!
- Bryan B.: Saw a President’s Day article this morning that made me think of you: The Ringer dissecting the move...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From