- We’ve owned the new puppy for eight days and still don’t have a name for it. If it was up to me, I would name it after something I do a lot, like “Blog” or “Typo”.
- The Los Angeles Chargers played a home again against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chargers have no red in their team colors, look at all the red in the stadium seats.
- Random tweet from Texas A&M Police. I know it doesn’t have the blue Twitter verified checkmark, but my limited research tells me this is legit.
- Someone is impersonating Jay Novacek. I remember years ago KDFW fell for a bus driver in Houston who claimed to be retired Cowboy Golden Richards. I remember watching KDFW sports coverage on Sunday nights with my father before bedtime and they did a segment with the bus driver, then the next week they did a follow-up segment stating they were duped.
- There’s so much going on with this Tarleton State University cheerleader.
Accurate representation of how life is going pic.twitter.com/RpMv68vRDy
— Shelbss (@Digbae) September 8, 2018
- Wouldn’t it be great if this is the work of U.S. hackers?
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2018
- Los Angeles Times: An early Disneyland designer won over Walt Disney with his rebel reputation. Now he laments: ‘The park is gone“
- A house in Houston is for sale. It looks relatively “normal” on the outside, but the inside is something else, especially if you are a fan of tile.
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From