- We’ve owned the new puppy for eight days and still don’t have a name for it. If it was up to me, I would name it after something I do a lot, like “Blog” or “Typo”.
- The Los Angeles Chargers played a home again against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chargers have no red in their team colors, look at all the red in the stadium seats.
- Random tweet from Texas A&M Police. I know it doesn’t have the blue Twitter verified checkmark, but my limited research tells me this is legit.
- Someone is impersonating Jay Novacek. I remember years ago KDFW fell for a bus driver in Houston who claimed to be retired Cowboy Golden Richards. I remember watching KDFW sports coverage on Sunday nights with my father before bedtime and they did a segment with the bus driver, then the next week they did a follow-up segment stating they were duped.
- There’s so much going on with this Tarleton State University cheerleader.
Accurate representation of how life is going pic.twitter.com/RpMv68vRDy
— Shelbss (@Digbae) September 8, 2018
- Wouldn’t it be great if this is the work of U.S. hackers?
— CBS News (@CBSNews) September 9, 2018
- Los Angeles Times: An early Disneyland designer won over Walt Disney with his rebel reputation. Now he laments: ‘The park is gone“
- A house in Houston is for sale. It looks relatively “normal” on the outside, but the inside is something else, especially if you are a fan of tile.
- Bryan B.: I appreciate the bovine vocabulary refresher, but I think it’s time to mooove along.
- RPM: Russell Crowe was amazing as Roger Ailes in The Loudest Voice.
- AndreaJN: So what to do you call a cow/bull if you don’t know the gender? “Hey look at that ‘cattle...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Good job on the bovine gender identification. As a public service, now do swine and chickens. People...
- Jim Bob from Muleshoe: Your note on here about listening to the musers on the ticket while driving kids to school...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From