- Someone who shall not be named likes to dress up OtherDogGeedingII. It would be funny if either I or BoyGeeding could find a matching outfit.
- To answer a question from yesterday – Yes, WifeGeeding has been to George’s in Waco but no, she has never had the Big O, she claims.
- Sears did an odd thing, they stated they were going to report earnings before the market opened on Thursday but missed its own deadline and reported after the closing bell instead. No surprise, they reported yet another huge loss in the second quarter — $508 million, about twice as much as it lost a year earlier.
- My place of employment has been avoiding this terminology for a while – ‘Master/Slave’ Terminology Was Removed from Python Programming Language
- When a hurricane dominates the news, I start to wonder what important news is being overlooked because reporters are distracted doing segments in the rain and wind.
- Bryan B.: Thanks for posting the article on Everest. That was eye opening. I’ve been fascinated with Everest...
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From