Bag of Randomness for Friday, September 14, 2018
- Someone who shall not be named likes to dress up OtherDogGeedingII. It would be funny if either I or BoyGeeding could find a matching outfit.
- To answer a question from yesterday – Yes, WifeGeeding has been to George’s in Waco but no, she has never had the Big O, she claims.
- Sears did an odd thing, they stated they were going to report earnings before the market opened on Thursday but missed its own deadline and reported after the closing bell instead. No surprise, they reported yet another huge loss in the second quarter — $508 million, about twice as much as it lost a year earlier.
- My place of employment has been avoiding this terminology for a while – ‘Master/Slave’ Terminology Was Removed from Python Programming Language
- When a hurricane dominates the news, I start to wonder what important news is being overlooked because reporters are distracted doing segments in the rain and wind.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink