- Someone who shall not be named likes to dress up OtherDogGeedingII. It would be funny if either I or BoyGeeding could find a matching outfit.
- To answer a question from yesterday – Yes, WifeGeeding has been to George’s in Waco but no, she has never had the Big O, she claims.
- Sears did an odd thing, they stated they were going to report earnings before the market opened on Thursday but missed its own deadline and reported after the closing bell instead. No surprise, they reported yet another huge loss in the second quarter — $508 million, about twice as much as it lost a year earlier.
- My place of employment has been avoiding this terminology for a while – ‘Master/Slave’ Terminology Was Removed from Python Programming Language
- When a hurricane dominates the news, I start to wonder what important news is being overlooked because reporters are distracted doing segments in the rain and wind.
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From