- Cowboys WR coach Sanjay Lal caught my attention when he had his receivers carrying cement blogs to strengthen their hands. He’s an interesting subject. I can’t recall anyone of Indian descent in the NFL, he was born in England and also lived in Iran, Kuwait and Mexico City, and attended junior high in Plano. He spent 11 years coaching in the high school and college ranks before the Raiders gave him his first NFL opportunity in 2007.
- SMH, the morals of those in charge of college and athletic programs. I expect more out of those in charge of young men and women.
- The world’s first road-legal limousine that is made out of a private jet
- The R-rated ambition of Jim Henson – This month’s Happytime Murders echoes the Muppets creator’s lofty goal of telling mature stories with kid-friendly characters
- Texas – Mineral products – Mapping the Most Profitable Industry in Each U.S. State
- Jimmy Johnson recently tweeted a picture of his renovated memorabilia/weight room. It’s not all as remarkable as one would imagine, but for some reason, in the upper left, there’s a Colonel Sanders picture. Perhaps he’ll play the man in an upcoming commercial?
- The Guardian – During his presidency, Barack Obama read 10 letters from members of the public every day. He reveals what they meant to him
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From