- Cowboys WR coach Sanjay Lal caught my attention when he had his receivers carrying cement blogs to strengthen their hands. He’s an interesting subject. I can’t recall anyone of Indian descent in the NFL, he was born in England and also lived in Iran, Kuwait and Mexico City, and attended junior high in Plano. He spent 11 years coaching in the high school and college ranks before the Raiders gave him his first NFL opportunity in 2007.
- SMH, the morals of those in charge of college and athletic programs. I expect more out of those in charge of young men and women.
- The world’s first road-legal limousine that is made out of a private jet
- The R-rated ambition of Jim Henson – This month’s Happytime Murders echoes the Muppets creator’s lofty goal of telling mature stories with kid-friendly characters
- Texas – Mineral products – Mapping the Most Profitable Industry in Each U.S. State
- Jimmy Johnson recently tweeted a picture of his renovated memorabilia/weight room. It’s not all as remarkable as one would imagine, but for some reason, in the upper left, there’s a Colonel Sanders picture. Perhaps he’ll play the man in an upcoming commercial?
- The Guardian – During his presidency, Barack Obama read 10 letters from members of the public every day. He reveals what they meant to him
- TXSharon: I went to Twitter to follow the SixthForm Poet/ How I Met My Wife guy. He has several other good tales on...
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From