- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2018
We bought a new-over-the range microwave from Home Depot and their contractors delivered and installed it yesterday. I’m a pretty easy going guy when service people come to GeeedingManor but I was a little taken back when these professionals asked … Continue reading
Gordon Keith had a funny line about Robert Jeffress, “You’ll never hear him say he can’t make a Fox News appearance because he’s busy working on his sermon.” While watching the Darlie Routier special I was reminded of things which kept … Continue reading
A little after 8:00 PM this evening my father will have been gone for twenty years. It was the first time I saw anyone die. The nurse, who was close to her retirement years and was with us during his … Continue reading
My eye is still twitching. It’s very rare to see President Trump with his suit jacket buttoned. Google Maps now gives you the ability to measure distances in a straight line as well as the area of any particular location. … Continue reading
I’m picky about opening envelopes, I never rip them open and always use a letter opener. I still use the same two letter openers given to me in college so they are about twenty years old. One looks like a … Continue reading
On a whim, Wylie Overstreet set up his telescope outside his apartment. He wanted to look at the moon. He had no idea he would, in a matter of hours, inspire awe in hundreds of strangers on the streets of … Continue reading
Bob Sturm of The TICKET mentioned he’s now working for Troy Aikman providing special statistics and analysis for him and will even travel with him during the football season. Aikman has express become a GM one day, and we know … Continue reading