- Laura: Not at all, but I walked right by you guys as you were taking those pictures I see today!
- Bryan B.: I only know where Lindale is because, back around 2004 or so, my mother in law had to go work one day in...
- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: June 2018
We bought a new-over-the range microwave from Home Depot and their contractors delivered and installed it yesterday. I’m a pretty easy going guy when service people come to GeeedingManor but I was a little taken back when these professionals asked … Continue reading
Gordon Keith had a funny line about Robert Jeffress, “You’ll never hear him say he can’t make a Fox News appearance because he’s busy working on his sermon.” While watching the Darlie Routier special I was reminded of things which kept … Continue reading
A little after 8:00 PM this evening my father will have been gone for twenty years. It was the first time I saw anyone die. The nurse, who was close to her retirement years and was with us during his … Continue reading
My eye is still twitching. It’s very rare to see President Trump with his suit jacket buttoned. Google Maps now gives you the ability to measure distances in a straight line as well as the area of any particular location. … Continue reading
I’m picky about opening envelopes, I never rip them open and always use a letter opener. I still use the same two letter openers given to me in college so they are about twenty years old. One looks like a … Continue reading
On a whim, Wylie Overstreet set up his telescope outside his apartment. He wanted to look at the moon. He had no idea he would, in a matter of hours, inspire awe in hundreds of strangers on the streets of … Continue reading
Bob Sturm of The TICKET mentioned he’s now working for Troy Aikman providing special statistics and analysis for him and will even travel with him during the football season. Aikman has express become a GM one day, and we know … Continue reading