- U2 opens their new tour today in Tulsa. A lot of folks with general admission tickets have been camping outside the venue for a few days. Apparently, those fans have a nice policy of keeping names in a notebook to reserve their spot and they rotate shifts on who has to stay and who gets to wander around town. I saw on Twitter yesterday that the band was nice enough greet them and provide pizza and drinks.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has a habit of giving tours of the basement of the Lincoln Memorial. Several pictures are included in this tweet:
- @betsy_klein – There is a basement under the Lincoln Memorial & @SecretaryZinke gave a group of reporters & an unsuspecting 8th grade class a tour today. The Secretary is the only person who can give a tour here, & does so a couple times a wk. He was full of facts about the space. What a treat!
- GQ – The Great High School Impostor – What Artur Samarin pulled off at a school in small-town Pennsylvania is one of the boldest hoaxes of our time.
- Michigan school to hand out ‘Modesty Ponchos’ for teens dressed inappropriately for prom
- Covenant Church in Carrollton, TX Purchased More Than $10 Million in Medical Debt Just to Forgive It
- Vitamin brands like GNC are suffering despite the wellness boom.
- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From