- U2 opens their new tour today in Tulsa. A lot of folks with general admission tickets have been camping outside the venue for a few days. Apparently, those fans have a nice policy of keeping names in a notebook to reserve their spot and they rotate shifts on who has to stay and who gets to wander around town. I saw on Twitter yesterday that the band was nice enough greet them and provide pizza and drinks.
- Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke has a habit of giving tours of the basement of the Lincoln Memorial. Several pictures are included in this tweet:
- @betsy_klein – There is a basement under the Lincoln Memorial & @SecretaryZinke gave a group of reporters & an unsuspecting 8th grade class a tour today. The Secretary is the only person who can give a tour here, & does so a couple times a wk. He was full of facts about the space. What a treat!
- GQ – The Great High School Impostor – What Artur Samarin pulled off at a school in small-town Pennsylvania is one of the boldest hoaxes of our time.
- Michigan school to hand out ‘Modesty Ponchos’ for teens dressed inappropriately for prom
- Covenant Church in Carrollton, TX Purchased More Than $10 Million in Medical Debt Just to Forgive It
- Vitamin brands like GNC are suffering despite the wellness boom.
- barry: what a great story!
- Scooter: Dr. Funk is one of the coolest guys in the game..Wonderful Gentleman
- Bryan B.: My mother has threatened to haunt my brother and I from beyond if we use a bad photo of her for her obit or...
- Bryan B.: The scene in my living room last night after watching the Toy Story 4 trailer: Me (to wife): Why are you...
- AndreaJN: 20 hours – that’s amazing! She must have really loved it! I listened to all the Harry Potter...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From