Bag of Randomness for Tuesday, March 15, 2018
- Most living room ceiling fans are about 55-inches. Our 55-inch fan just hasn’t provided enough air flow for our living room with a 12-foot ceiling, so I just installed a 70-inch fan and I couldn’t have been happier.
- I fixed one of BoyGeeding’s toys and playfully asked him, “Who’s the best?” thinking he would say, “You are, Dad.” But no. Instead, he said, “Well, God and Jesus, but you’re a great dad.”
- The U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem opened yesterday and I don’t really have any opinions about it other than I don’t like First Baptist Pastor Robert Jeffress basking in the spotlight.
- Half of evangelicals support Israel because they believe it is important for fulfilling end-times prophecy
- The latest episode of CBS’s ‘Maden Secretary’ referenced that a character was from Plano, Texas of all places.
- When I was a kid watching all the Christopher Reeves Superman movies I always wondered why they chose such an unattractive Lois Lane. Yeah, that sounds harsh, but I was a pretty judgemental kid.
- Glad to see him advance in his career, I loved that show – ‘Harvey Birdman’ Is Coming Back
- On Monday, Adult Swim announced that it will revive Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law for a brand-new, one-off special called Harvey Birdman: Attorney General.
- Texas Monthly – The Texanist: Why Don’t Texas Houses Have Basements? – A Yankee in exile misses the old days of playing air hockey and breathing in musty odors.
- Breaking Down Seinfeld
- These weather reporters are dressed pretty provocatively, so you may not want to check out this GIF, but it’s interesting how they are synchronized.
- Jacksonville, TX 7-Eleven blasts opera music to discourage panhandling
- Indian college cut women’s sleeves before exam to prevent cheating
- Google Drive’s new plans bring family sharing and more options
- There’s now a family sharing option similar to services like iCloud, for starters — up to six family members can share a plan, each with their own private storage areas.
- Google has added a new 200GB plan for $3 per month, and the 2TB plan is down to $10 per month from the earlier $20. Existing tiers are still hanging around and range from 100GB for $2 per month to a hefty 30TB for $300 per month.
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink